Minhyeok looks at me. "Right, I wanted to ask you. Why did you dad lock you up? Are you on house arrest or something"

"Yeah, I am" I lie. "He always does that when I'm on house arrest"

"What did you do this time?"

"I slept over at Seokkyeong's without telling him"

"Woah..yeah my mom would've killed me" he looks around him. "Where is Seokkyeong?"

Seokhoon and I make quick eye contact.

"Minhyeok, let's go. It's our turn" Mrs Ko reaches her hand to her son. 

I let out a deep breathe and rest my head against the wall behind me.

"Do you have any idea where she is?" Seokhoon asks me.

"I called her a couple of times. I think her phone is turned off" I get back up. "Or she blocked Eunbyeol's number"

"Eunbyeol.." his eyes widen. "You were the one calling from Eunbyeol's phone?"

"It's a long story.."

"I have all the time"

I look inside of the room where Rona is sitting. "Not now"

I take a deep breathe and step into the room. I pay my respects and go to Rona. I take her hand and hug her. Her body feels so tense. Ms Sim and Seokhoon are behind us, also paying their respects.

I want to leave, but Rona continues to hold my hand. I plop down besides her.

"Over here! Hurry"

Our heads twist to the door. Suddenly, a swarm of reporters runs into the room. They run to Rona. The girl stumbles back. Seokhoon grabs our hands and hides us behind him and Ms Sim.

"People are calling your mom the admissions murder. What do you think about that?"

"Your mom killed a girl your age to get you into CheongA"

"Don't you feel bad for the girl that died?"

"Do you have anything to say to Ha Eunbyeol?"

One reporter looks at me. I can see him tapping his colleague. They rush to the side and push a mic into my face.

"Aren't you Park Sunho his daughter?"

"Are you friends with the daughter of the admissions murder?"

"Are you glad that someone had to die in order to get Rona into CheongA?"

My eyes widen.

"What..did you just say? Am I glad?!"

I grab a pillow from the ground and hit the man. His camera falls on the ground. 

"You have no shame coming here and attacking a girl that just lost her mother. And then you ask ridiculous questions like this?"

"Did you know the girl who died?" the reporter asks. "Can you comment on that?"

"Leave her alone. This is a funeral. You all have to leave!" Ms Sim yells.

"Aren't you the biological mom of Min SeolA? What is your relationship with Park Dami?"

"Why did you go easy on Oh Yunhee. There never would've been a second victim if she stayed in prison"