11. I'm SeolA's friend

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

I toss my heavy bag over my shoulder. I had detention last hour because of me skipping too many classes. Apparently Mrs Cheon told my mom about it who told the school to punish me for it. "She should be humbled", Is how Mrs Cheon quoted my mom. 

I stamp my name in the attendance book and leave the classroom. I was the only girl who had detention. Seokkyeong offered to sit it out with me, but I told her to go home and that I would see this as a good time to finish my missing homework.

"Done with detention?"

Logan walks towards me from the teachers launch dressed in his teacher outfit. 

"What's it to you?"

He clenches his teeth. "You still mad at me?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I look around me. "You acted so weird"

"Sorry" he sighs. "I have something to tell you"

"What?"

He grabs something out of his pocket and shows it to me. It's a phone. I look at it with confused eyes until he unlocks it.

"SeolA's phone?"

"Mr Lee had it"

"What? How"

"Let's talk on our way to the hotel"

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

I step into the hotel room and drop my heavy body on the couch. Logan sits down on the chair besides it and snatches his wig off of his head. I grab a pillow and hold it close to my stomach while looking around the room.

"How come this is my first time visiting?"

"I'm not here often" he drops his accent.

"Yeah yeah" I toss the pillow aside and jump up. "Bathroom?"

"Down the hall on your left"

I give him a thumbs up and rush to the bathroom. I lock the door behind me and quickly do my business. After I finished up, I started to look at myself in the mirror. 

"You're smart. You're pretty"

It's what I always do when I come across a mirror and I'm on my own. It actually helped me get rid off my social anxiety. The universe is hearing my calls I guess.

As I was about to leave the bathroom, I can hear something falling in the living room. I roll my eyes and unlock the door in defeat.

"You even break things in a-" 

My body freezes. I look at Logan who's standing in the centre of the room with someone familiar in front of him. She removes her hair from in front of her eyes and turns her head to me. Her eyes widen in surprise, probably not expecting to see me here.

"Dami? What are you.."

"Mrs Sim?"

I glance at Logan again. I then notice a huge blood stain on his white shirt, almost making me gag. 

Yeah..I don't like blood.

"What happened? Did you two fight?"

Mrs Sim looks at the man. "What is this child doing in your hotel room?"

"It's a long story" he replies.

"I have all night" she says in an angry tone. "What is she doing-"

"I'm SeolA's friend"