(0)

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

I look at myself in the mirror. My outfit looks basic and uncomfortable for a 15 hour flight. It's finally the day that we're moving to Korea. Me, my mom and older sister. My dad is staying here in New York, just until my brother graduates.

The maids help us with loading the car. Every time I try to help my mom pulls me back. As if I don't have arms that can carry a few bags...

"We're done here"

My mom walks over to the car and studies it carefully. As soon as her head nodded two times, the maids started to smile.

"Finally"

Ivy pushes me aside and steps into the car. That's my older sister. I love her, even though she has a god complex.

"Are you coming?"

Mom grabs my hand and pulls me into the car. The driver starts the car and slowly presses gas. I open the window and take a last glance at our old apartment.

It's time to start fresh.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

The story starts around ep 09 season 1.

I don't own the original story line or characters, only the main character and my own plots.

I go along with the original story line but have made many changes/made my own plots and the characters aren't exactly like they're in the drama.

This story includes heavy cursing, mention of suicide/death, abuse !!

I hope you enjoy reading it <3