Chapter 15 - Moon

Hey lovelies
How are you all doing
Please vote and comment
Happy reading
______________________

Cause I'm on the field of dandelions
Wishing on everyone
That you'll be mine
Mine~~~~
______________________

Author's pov

After that amusement park date, Aaria and Ehtesham started talking daily, and even face timed each other when the were not busy, they met once after the date due to family arrangements, and the change in Aaria's behaviour was clearly visible, she was more happy nowadays, it was not like she started being more nonchalant, she was still shy in front of him but, she felt happy and safe with him, not nervous and anxious.

Right now I was at Uzma's house, the another mansion with all her maternal cousins, since her father's mansion caught fire a week ago, luckily everyone was fine, but the mansion was damaged badly, and Uzma claimed that she saw someone starting a fire in the garden but her mother thought that she is just messing with everyone because the fireman said that fire was caused by Uzma's straightener which was left on.

"Umar, raheel and aaria aapi for God sake will you stop clicking so much pictures??" She asked, being fed up with our photo session. Me and my twins cousin but what can I say, It's not like I meet them everyday, they come to visit us once in three months. So I try to spend as much time with them as I can.

"Shut up Uzma, just say you're jealous that appijaan is spending time with us and not you" Umar one of the twins said teasing Uzma, who rolled her eyes, trying to look unaffected but irritation was written all over her face.

"I'll tell khalajaan that you told me to shut up, that too, in such a rude manner" she said while making a show of wiping her tears and raheel laughed loudly gesturing her to come towards him

"Ayy no one will say anything to my cutie-" he said glaring playfully at everyone which included me and Umar who were looking at them amused, and three more cousins of ours,  his own elder brother- Rayyan who was two years older than him and around the same age as me, and lastly at Zehra who was trying to peel over Rayyan's shoulder and was looking into his phone curiously "-there see I told them, do you want anything else sweetheart?"

"Eww Raheel, you should hesitate please, I beg you" she said making a face while we all cousins laughed, Raheel took her in a headlock while and she punched him on his stomach to free herself.

"I told you to hesitate, not to kill me" she massaged her neck and again hit him on his shoulder "jeez, you bastard my neck got a sprain now" she glared at him and went out of the room to fetch an ice pack, meanwhile Raheel laughed loudly and walked towards Zehra.