Chapter 4 - The movie

Hey lovelies ✨
How are you all doing?
Here's the fourth chapter
Please do me a favour and leave a vote and comment to support me💗
Happy reading✨
__________________________________

But when I wake up I see
You with me,
And you say
As long as I'm here no one can hurt you
_________________________________

As Zaid wanted to spend some fun time we are here in his training ground since 2 hours it's 2 pm right now and his shooting session hasn't ended till now, which is pissing me off really bad not because he is training but because I can't train due ...

As Zaid wanted to spend some fun time we are here in his training ground since 2 hours it's 2 pm right now and his shooting session hasn't ended till now, which is pissing me off really bad not because he is training but because I can't train due to that fucking girl being on my mind since last night.

"Zaid I'm telling you for the last time stop it or I'm gonna empty all fucking bullets in your shitty head"

"For God sake bro calm your balls down why so stressed, go get some water"

"I don't want to drink water right now"

"Who said it was for you?" He replied while smirking at me, This bastards-
(Any F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan here?)

"Accha thik hai sorry sorry!" He said laughing looking at my done face and I'm contemplating whether I should empty the bullets inside his head or in his mouth.
(Okay okay sorry sorry)

"Bro but why are you so annoyed?" Even I don't know why I'm so annoyed maybe because I don't want to think about her still I can't ignore her. She is just an ordinary girl who just happens to not throw herself at me like other girls. Looking at her it doesn't even felt like she wants to get married that's why I was a little surprised when she said yes to the proposal.

She wants to do a job and her doing a job would be beneficial for me, not regarding money obviously but because she would be busy in her job and won't interfere in my life, which is perfect. And even if she interfere she would be the only one who will get hurt because for me she is nothing else other than a pawn.

"Bhaii kaha goom gye?"
(Bro where are you lost)

"Nothing I was just thinking something"

"You are scaring me shitless bro. Let's go to a club I'm tired" and ladies & gentleman this is Zaid Ansari, he goes clubbing when he's tired and that too in the middle of the day to drink and have fun. He with his whole existence believes in YOLO. When we used to live together in UK for studies, there was never a day when he didn't go to club it was his 'coping mechanism' as he says.

"Wait let me just put on a shirt, can't go outside like this now, can I?" I said while wiping off  my sweat with a towel and throwing it at him. Just as I was going to wear a shirt my phone rang.

"Hello who's there?"

"Ehtesham you forgot me?" Huh? Who?

"Yeah kind of, remind me again who?" When I said this Zaid started looking at me