chapter 10 - Ehtesham's confusion

Hello lovelies🎀
How are you all doing?
chapter 10 is here.
Please vote and comment
Happy reading
_________________________

I'm standin' on a tightrope alone
I hold my breath a little bit longer
Halfway out the door, but it won't close
I'm holdin' out hope for you to
_________________________

Author's pov

Ehtesham was driving back home after dropping Aaria at her aunt's house while remembering about his day how he enjoyed watching Aaria talk and eat and even he doesn't know why, it never happened to him before, no girl was ever successful in making him feel this way, yeah sexual pleasure and enjoyment was okay but what he felt with Aaria wasn't sexual, it was pure and emotional.

He was confused, whatever was happening wasn't something big but still he couldn't solve this confusion. Why did he give Aaria a whole explanation about calling their marriage a deal, why did he say sorry to Aaria for making her feel bad?

He isn't like this no, he doesn't even remember when was the last time he said sorry to someone, probably years ago. So what if Aaria would think that he's rude, she should've thought 100 times before saying yes to this marriage. 'this is only for the plan I'm doing all these just for my plan, she is nothing but a pawn, I need to win her trust for my plan' he said to himself, what he was saying since their date, reminding himself that Aaria is too naive and he needs to earn her trust.

He was driving the car while thinking about all these when his phone started ringing, he looked over and saw it was his mother and accepted the call.

"Baccha where are you?"

"Going back to the apartment"

"Oh you dropped off Aaria??"

"Yes 15 mins ago and I'm at VidyaSagar setu bridge right now so the networks gonna be a little weak"

"Yeah okay then stay on call with me I'll continue after you cross the bridge"

"Ammi you were supposed to say I'll call you later"

"Why would I call you later? I called you to ask something"

"Yeah tell me?"

"Your father and brother have gone to some kind of meeting near the Salt Lake warehouse and he told me to call and tell you to go there straight"

"Ammi I'm really tired right now can't he just manage with bhai, I'm really not in the mood to deal with bullshits"

"No you have to go there, you can't leave this on your brother, do you even know how hard he works"

"Do you mean work as in cheating on bhabhi? Because as far as I know he doesn't actually work"

"Shut up Ehtesham! It was just one time thing and it was your bhabhi's (sister in law) fault she failed to satisfy him that's why he had to get someone else on his bed"

"I can't believe you're justifying his actions mom"

"Shut up and do as you're told go to the warehouse your father is waiting for you or else he'll be angry"

"Tell father to shove his anger up his ass, I don't care I'm tired and I'm going straight to my apartment"

"If you're this tired then you shouldn't have gone to the date, just two meetings and she's already changing you"