chapter 7 - The psychiatrist's POV

Hey lovelies💕
How are you all?
I'm sorry for the late update I was a little busy
Please vote and comment
FOR NEXT UPDATE 100+ VIEWS AND 40+ VOTES
______________________________

Let me go home
I've had my run
And baby, I'm done
I gotta go home
_______________________________

Author's pov

Zaheer was on his way to his home, he came back after nearly 10 months as he was really busy because of one of his patients and then he got fractured. He was looking here and there while listening to his brother's ramblings, happily we must add.

Zaheer Malik, 27 years old, a famous psychiatrist and the eldest son of Azim Malik, the Owner of Malik textiles. He had his own reasons for not joining his father's company and going for a completely different profession. He is a fun, sweet, calm and very caring person but as you know everyone has their own different shades which others don't know about.

"Bhai I'm telling you, you didn't tell you're coming mumma is gonna be so angry with you, she's gonna explode as soon as you enter the home" Zoraiz said while laughing.

"In your dreams, chintu. I know she won't be angry because her favourite Son is coming back home after so long" he replied while smirking, Home? yes, that's what his family made him feel, loved, cared and heard, from loving him to respecting his decisions and him, accepting him with all his flaws because that's what home is supposed to do, make you feel safe and warm in it and that's what his family made him feel like if he ever got a chance to choose his family he would've chosen them over and over again.

"Bhai you're so rude, you can't say you're the fav in front of her other son" zoraiz whined to which Zaheer only laughed and soon they were in front of their house.

As we got out of the car two helpers came to take my bags with them, we went inside and saw my family sitting and laughing about something but everyone went silent as soon as I greeted them

"Assalamualaikum"

As soon as I said that my mother looked towards me in shock, I'm worried about her neck tho, the way she turned her head. She came running towards me and hugged me tightly.

This is what I was talking about no matter how much hustle I did, no matter how many times I wanted to just give up she was always there to take me in her embrace and provide me patience and power, she will always be my home. For me home is a really special feeling and if one day I share this feeling with someone else in my life then you would know that I'm down bad for that someone.