Chapter 6 - The psychiatrist?

Hey lovelies 💗
How are you all doing
Thank you so much for the 2k reads
Please vote and comment to support me💗
NEXT CHAPTER ON 100+ VIEWS AND 40+ VOTES
HAPPY READING!
_________________________________

They say he's morally grey
But what can I say
Grey's my favourite colour
________________________________

Author's pov

After the date at Ehtesham's place, he was on his way to drop Aaria off to her place. It was 11 pm and Aaria got 3 calls from her mom asking when she was going to come back.

The car was really silent and Ehtesham was focused on the road while Aaria was looking out of the window. Her mind was a mess, it wasn't like the date was not good. The date was much better than she expected but she wasn't able to digest the fact that Ehtesham changed his opinion this fast without even meeting her once in these 4 days.

This is what human nature is when we are treated badly, we think about why they can't treat us right or treat us the way we deserve to be treated but when the said person starts treating us the way we want them to, we start overthinking it. And this is what was happening with Aaria. She couldn't wrap her head around whatever was happening, Ehtesham changing his behavior suddenly stunned her.

“What are you thinking about?” Ehtesham asked without looking at her

“N-nothing” Aaria replied cursing herself for stuttering in front of him

Ehtesham glanced at her with raised eyebrows silently asking for something to which Aaria shook her head. Soon they were outside her house. Ehtesham went out and opened the door for Aaria while she looked at him perplexed.

“What?” He asked, looking at her, confused.

“Nothing. I-i could've done that myself” she said while lowering her gaze

“I'm a gentleman, remember?” he said while chuckling

Shaking her head Aaria came out of the car and now she was confused as what was she supposed to do now? Would he like coming inside? Thinking that she asked Ehtesham

“Do you want to come inside?” she asked nervously fiddling with her kurti.

“No no it's ok. I don't want to trouble anyone”

“No it's ok. it's nothing troublesome” Aaria insisted to which Ehtesham again said no as he thought everyone would be asleep and it would get awkward and meeting her parents was the last thing on his mind.

Now both of them were looking at each other, nervous and awkward as they didn't know how to say bye, for Aaria this was her first date while Ehtesham knew this wasn't anything like his usual one night stand and even if he doesn't like Aaria romantically, he knew what first date meant to a girl.

“Well I think you should go now it's getting late” Aaria said while looking here and there

“Yeah I'll go” he said without even moving an inch

“Yeah…?” Aaria was feeling really awkward at this point.

“Aaria..?” He called her more like a question. She looked at him with a questionable gaze.