Chapter 9 - Valentine's day

Hello lovelies 💗
How are you all doing?
Here's the new chapter
Please vote and comment
_____________________________

Tum na hue mere toh kya?
Main tumhara, main tumhara
Main tumhara
Mere Chanda main tumhara Sitara hua
_______________________________

Author's pov

"Uzma are you for real?! Is someone seriously stalking you?!" Zehra asked Uzma who looked towards her and with a frustrated face and replied

"You see that door? I want you on the other side of it. Why in the world would I lie about being stalked" Zehra just rolled her eyes and took the water bottle from Aaria's hand and started drinking from it.

"But how are you so sure about it? Maybe you're just feeling paranoia" Aaria asked Uzma in a worried tone.

"It's not paranoia aapi I'm sure someone's stalking me. I told you both about that spam calls too right? It can't be coincidence" Uzma said in a desparate tone trying to prove her point.

"What spam calls? And what coincidence?" Came Shahzain's voice from the door. They all turned around to see he was looking at them intently, silently waiting for answers. All three of them looked at each other scared as what they will tell him.

"Nothing bhai Uzma was asking Zehra about this call bombing system, we were just planning some harmless pranks" Aaria said while laughing awkwardly.

" I know for sure this is Uzma's idea, anyways I'm giving you a phone number wait...try that call bombing prank on that" Shahzain said while smiling wickedly at them and left while the trio just nodded their head, speechless at their eldest brother's antics.

"Ye tumhara Bhai ko reh reh kar mental attack aajata hai kya?" Aaria said still confused
(What happens to your brother all of a sudden?)

"Chordo na childhood trauma bohot hai bechare ka" Uzma said while shrugging her shoulders and turned towards Aaria.
(Leave it poor child has too many childhood trauma)

"You tell me what happened on the date?"

"What 'what happened'? we talked cleared some misunderstandings" Aaria replied looking at both of them.

"Excuse me What misunderstandings are you talking about?" Zehra asked while looking at Aaria intently as if she's gonna kill Ehtesham if he did something wrong or said something to her.

"Aah...yeah I didn't tell you both about that..." Aaria replied stuttering a bit.

"Well...clearly" Zehra said as if stating something obvious, which she was.

clearly" Zehra said as if stating something obvious, which she was