Chapter 12 - Birthday?

Hey lovelies
The double update is here as you all voted on Instagram
Please vote and comment on both the chapters
Happy reading!
___________________

Aankhon me Teri
Ajab si ajab si aayein hai
Dil ko jo bana dein wo patang sansein
Yeh Teri woh hawayein hai
___________________

*Author's pov*

After the getting ready for the birthday party the sisters were now waiting for their cab, as Shahzain was not at home and no car was available for them to drive.

"Hum toh keh rahe the na ki hum apne bike me Zehra ko le lete aur Aaria aapi Uber bike karke humare saath saath chlti, fir hum logo ko cab ka itna wait nhi karna padta" Uzma said while wearing her heels and looked towards Zehra for confirmation.
(I say that I take Zehra on my bike and Aaria would go ahead of us on an Uber bike, then we would not have to wait so much for the cab)

"Maana ki hum suicidal hai lekin iss tarah se nahi marna hai humein" Zehra said, while making terrified expression, Uzma just rolled her eyes and then looked towards Aaria.
(I agree that I'm  suicidal but I don't want to die like this)

"Accha toh phir Zehra ke jagah aap humare saath baith jaaye, Zehra Uber bike se aajayegi" Uzma said while shrugging her shoulders to which Aaria chuckled and said
(Okay, then you sit with me instead of Zehra, Zehra will come by Uber bike)

"Abhi abhi rishta laga hai humara, Uzma. Warna humein 1 baar se zyada nahi bolna padta tumhe"
(My relation has just been fixed, Uzma. Otherwise you don't have to tell me more than once)

Uzma looked at Aaria confused, while Aaria walked towards the gate checking if their cab came or not.

"Samajh nahi aaya humein?" Uzma asked
(I didn't understand)

"Woh kehna chahti hai ki tum unhe off kardi apne riding skills se toh unke Ehtesham se shaadi kon karega?" Zehra said while emphasizing on 'unke', teasing Aaria. Who just shook her head and continued looking out of the door for the cab.
(She wants to say that if you kill her with your riding skills then who will marry her with her Ehtesham)

"Aaria aapi cab udhar se nahi dikhne wala phone me location show hota hai" Zehra said while facepalming herself and sighing loudly at her elder sister's foolishness.
(Ariya Aapi Cab would not be visible from the outside, it's location is shown in the phone.)

"Ohh...haan..." Aaria replied smiling sheepishly and went towards Uzma, who booked the cab, and started looking at her phone for the cab.
(Oh yes)

"No no no no wtf man" Uzma cursed loudly which caught both's attention.

"What happened?" Aaria and Zehra asked together, worried that something like last night happened again.

"This is the 5th cab who has cancelled the booking, I swear to god if I catch them na, I will leave them injured" Uzma said while taking off her sandal and going towards the kitchen aggressively while her dress flared behind her.

She is wearing a sage coloured frock made out of tulle plates and it was really beautiful, I looked towards Zehra and she was looking equally beautiful, in her simple black plated top and pants and not to forget her 5 inch long heels. And lastly I don't know how it is looking but I'm wearing a white designer Pakistani suit with blue and green flower print and beautiful work on the sleeves. Initially I was also going to wear a simple frock like Uzma but my mother called and told me wear a more designer clothes as I've to go to my in-laws.