Chapter 13 - cousins are headache

Hello lovelies
How are you all doing
Late eid mubarak
Please vote and comment
NEXT CHAPTER AFTER 200+ VIEWS AND 40+ VOTES.
______________________________

Everyone thinks that we are perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtain
D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees
______________________________

Everyone thinks that we are perfectPlease don't let them look through the curtainD-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-EI see things that nobody else sees______________________________

After coming back from ehtesham's house we went back to my home, I mean house. That place can be anything for me a but a home. Me, Uzma, Zehra were in back seat while dad was driving the car and mom was in the passenger seat.

We are going to my house because after yesterday's incident Uzma was kind of paranoid and still too afraid to stay there so Shahzain bhai suggested that we three stay in my house for today, he will get the security access done till tomorrow so then we can continue as before.

"Zehra do you have University tomorrow?" Dad asked Zehra, looking at her through the looking glass.

"Yes baba, but I have only one class though" Zehra replied and looked towards me, I raised my eyebrows silently asking her 'why are you looking at me?!'

"Good, then cancel it. You both are going to Ehtesham's house tomorrow, his father told us that his cousins want to meet you" mom ordered, looking sternly at Zehra, who was looking at mom dumbfounded.

"But mom it can be urgent too, what if the professor's gonna teach some important topics, then I'll be in loss ammi" Zehra replied and looked towards dad through the looking glass who just shrugged his shoulder and gestured towards mom.

Sometimes I feel really bad for her, this all mess about going to Ehtesham's house meeting his cousins are all because of me and she is getting involved in this without any reason.

Sighing, she looked at her feet defeated because of mum's stubbornness, I swear I saw unshed tear in her eyes and all of this is because of me.

We all reached my home when Uzma got a call from her sister that she is on the way to home. Uzma looked at us shocked and told us that she will go there by uber and we don't need to worry for her but as we are supposed to go to his house tomorrow my dad suggested that me and Zehra should also to her house with her and we three can go to meet his cousins together from her house only.

"But Arbaaz they need to take their dresses and all with them....it's too much work let it be" my mom looked at my dad as she said that , he just looked at her silently and gestured towards me.

"Aaria go get your and Zehra's dresses and only take what YOU want to wear , not SOMEONE ELSE'S choices" he said still looking at my mom.

"Ok baba" I said as I turned to walk towards my room, when my dad again said

"Aaria you take whatever you all need till then I'll send Zehra and Uzma with driver, you can go by cab with all the other things" dad said as I nodded and looked towards my mother who looked shocked, she glanced at Zehra and then back to me.