Chapter 14 - His birthday

Hey lovelies
How are you all doing
Here's the new chapter
Please vote and comment don't be a silent reader
__________________________

What if we rewrite the stars
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'll be the one I was meant to find
_________________________

What if we rewrite the starsSay you were made to be mineNothing could keep us apartYou'll be the one I was meant to find_________________________

After meeting my cousins almost two weeks ago, we met at my pre birthday party 10 days ago, we as in me and Aaria and unfortunately her family. That day something shifted between us I don't know what it was, maybe the fact that she felt a little bit safe with me or maybe she was comfortable enough with me to even sleep in my car when she was too tired of socializing with people.

I still remember her words of two weeks ago which feels like it was not just a few weeks but almost 2 years, the words which were troubling me day and night, which took my peace away. There was not one moment when these words left my mind

"Yesterday your words now your actions... careful mr khan or you're gonna make me fall for you with this personality"

What does she mean?? Why would she even fall for me?? And that too by my bare minimum gestures?? She gets happy by those gestures as if she never experienced those... Has she never been treated like that? No that can't be I mean maybe she wouldn't fit the beauty standards but she has a great personality for sure....

After my pre birthday party night we've started contacting more we've called each other exactly 8 times in the past 10 days which was a progress I would say. And we've even started texting back and forth more than ever.

It starts with me asking about her day and at first she used to reply with good or fine then she would ask about my day and I knew that if I wanted her to be comfortable with me then I should try to make myself comfortable with her too. Dad always told me "to get a piece of someone else, you should offer a piece of yourself too"

And as a result she started becoming close to me day by day, I wouldn't say that we are close but I wouldn't say we are not close either, it's somewhere in the middle.... She started sharing more details of her day like I got to know that recently she has been taking driving lessons and she is also looking for a job, and after consulting with my father and brother, I've decided that I'll hire her in my company.

Right now I'm driving to the bar with Zaid as it's my birthday tomorrow so zaid wanted to party a little, and a little means the whole night. I have a date scheduled tomorrow with Aaria also. I don't know if she remembers my birthday or not, honestly we are not even engaged yet so she doesn't need to remember these things.

"Ehtesham what are you doing tomorrow are you free? Don't tell me you're working" he asked and groaned when I didn't answer for a min, thinking that I'm actually going to work on my birthday.