Chapter 5 - The Date

Hey lovelies 💗
How are you doing ?
It's so cold nowadays remember to dress warmly
And I've seen many of you don't vote so please tap that star button it doesn't take too long.

NEXT CHAPTER ON 200 VIEWS AND 50+ VOTES
_________________________________

I don't wanna look at anything else
now that I saw you
I don't wanna think of anything else
Now that I thought of you
_________________________________

*Author's pov*

Since the last meet with Ehtesham, Aaria was a little distant which was sensed by each family member. Well obviously except her parents, for Aaria tried to be as normal around them as she could

She came back from her aunt's house four days ago. She wanted to share whatever happened in the mall with Uzma but Uzma had to go to her grandparent's house as her grandfather wasn't feeling well.

Whatever he said that day was roaming on Aaria's mind. This marriage seriously doesn't mean anything to him? Then why did he say yes to it? Why does she have to go to Assam with him? Can't she just stay here?

There were too many questions in her mind which she was planning to ask him in their next meet which is today, as their parents planned a date for both of them to get to know each other. 'they obviously didn't know about the whole mall thing'

Right now Aaria was in her room choosing what to wear for the date, it wasn't something big they were just going to his friend's restaurant for dinner with him then back to home. So she wanted a dress according to the date.

Today I've to go to a restaurant with him, He'll come to pick me up at 8 pm. I looked towards the clock it was 5 pm right now it's early I have 3 hours to get ready but according to my mother I should start getting ready right now.

I locked my room from inside and went towards the dressing table to take out the accessories matching with my dress. Meanwhile I decided to call Uzma, I called her an hour ago she said she was in tuition. She picked up my phone in just 3 rings. 'wow!'

"Jaldi bolo aapi"
(Say quickly aapi)

"Kaha ho tum tuition se nahi nikli abhi tak?"
(Where are you? You didn't come out of tuition yet)

"Nikalne wale hi hai tuition se bas washroom aaye the"
(I was going to go, I just came to the washroom)

"Bhai tum kitne baar washroom jaari ho?"
(Bro how many times are you going to the washroom)

"Humein na Sardi Hui hai-
(I've cold-)

"To tum iss wajah se washroom jaogi? Waah!"
(So that's why you're going to the washroom? wow!)

"Nahi yaar! Pura Baat suniye pehle! Hum washroom aaye hai kyuki mujhe cheenkh aane wali thi"
(No bro! Listen the whole thing first! I came to the washroom because I was gonna sneeze)

"Samajh nahi aaya mujhe?"
(I didn't understand?)

"Mujhe logo ke saamne cheenkhne me Sharm aati hai"
(I feel shy sneezing in front of everyone)

"Hainn??! What the hell?"

"Aariuu main call kar Rahi hu nikal kar 15 min me"
(Aariuu I'll you in 15 mins)