Chapter 2 - The Fight

Hey everyone✨
How are you? I hope you are fine
So here's the second chapter please show some support
Happy reading✨

________________________________

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?
________________________________

*IN THE KHAN'S MANSION*

As we entered the house I was going straight to my room but my mom stopped me, she called me back in the living room and told all the staff to go their quarters and then she asked me calmly,

"Whatever the fuss happened there, was it really needed?"

It's not like I want to piss my mom or something but it's just that we are no one to allow any girl whether she can do her dream jobs or not and I'm marrying Aaria not making her my slave

"What fuss?"

"You know very well what fuss I'm talking about, the job thing"
She said, honestly she was looking really pissed like I double crossed her or something but in reality I just told my fiance that she can do whatever she wants, moms and their old generation thoughts.

"Ammi like I said she can do whatever she wants, I had a talk with her and she wants to be a fashion designer now. And I don't know why we are making it such a big issue it's just a job"
I said and seriously it's just a job why are they thinking too much about it "please I'm going now my head is aching really bad".

"It is a big issue because your bhabhi doesn't do any job and it would be unfair to her" what the hell if she didn't do any job doesn't mean Aaria won't get her chance, bhabhi had her chance and she didn't want to do any job.

"It is your and bhai's issue, he never said anything for his wife it's his fault but I won't stay quiet when I know I can change someone's future" and it is true because dad asked him if bhabhi wants to do a job or not and he said no won't work she wants to be a housewife only work is not her thing.

"Kitne bade hogye ho tum Ehtesham apni ammi se zabaan ladaoge tum woh bhi sirf Aaj ki mili ladki ke liye, subha Tak toh tumhe ye rishta manzoor hi nhi tha" and here goes my gentleman reputation. I have to do something now or else mom would be upset.
(How much have you grown up that you're talking back to your mom and that just for a girl whom you met today itself, you weren't even saying yes to the proposal until this morning)

"Ammi it's not about her I know I wasn't ready for the proposal but I said yes for your and baba's sake and I still don't know her well but you only taught me right? humein ladkiyo ki izzat karni chahiye aur ye kaunsi izzat hai ki agar woh humse shaadi kar li toh woh job nhi kar sakti woh humari biwi bankar aane waali hai naa ki humari naukar! Aapko yeh baat samajh kyu nahi aa raha hai!?"
(Mom it's not about her I know I wasn't ready for the proposal but I said yes for your and baba's sake and I still don't know her well but you only taught me right? That we should respect women so what kind of respect is this? Just because she is gonna marry me, she can't do job. She's gonna come here as my wife not my maid! Why aren't you understanding this!?)