"But..but it's a very short time, is there any reason for this?" King Abhijeet asks and my anxiety grows tenth fold.

"I am planning something which requires your soldiers along with my vast army, the sooner this marriage is done the better for me to execute my plan" he says in a casual tone and I slightly nudge my mother, how is she tolerating this nonsense.

"If I am to give my soldiers than I need to understand your plan Prince Vijay, I am a king and responsible to my people" My uncle says keeping his composure but I could understand the slight anger he felt in his voice.

"I have come to know about  the recent interactions between Gauda and Jessore and I can assume that the relationship between the two states is not quite amicable, I am a farsighted man and wish to take advantage of this situation" the Prince says with a deep voice which purely sounded like evil, it made my body shiver in fear.

"Also given the recent endeavours surfacing about your niece, I suppose marriage to a respectable man is what can save her" he chips in and I wanted to leave right here.

"Whatever you heard about my daughter is nothing but lies, I can assure you of that" Maa says with a strong voice, her hold on me tightening.

"How can I agree to your mere words? Should I check for myself whether the respect of your daughter is still there or not?"

I stand up in haze, my knuckles clutching together in anger as I heave heavy breaths, my eyes burn hearing the humiliation.

"What are you saying Prince Vijay. We will not tolerate such humiliation " King Abhijeet says as he too stands up in rage, I sense Maa pulling me back to make me sit down and I sigh in frustration at her behaviour.

"Abhijeet calm down, I apologise for this, I can assure whatever you have heard is not true" Maa says with urgency and my nails digs deep into my skin with anger. He had no right to talk like this.

"Well clearly your daughter needs schooling" he chips in and I can sense him standing up.

"Sit down" he grunts as he remains inches away from me , his stature towering me and I could only see his upper body , his mere presence fills me with disgust and I have never felt such strong negative emotions from anyone. I take a few steps back but do not sit down.

He steps closer and my breath becomes shallow in nervousness as if my brain is telling me to fight for survival.

"Women like you should learn to listen. Sit down Miraadhya" he growls slowly and my face pales in fear.

I stumble back in shock as I sit down with a thud, the shock evident in my nerves as I start shivering.

I bite my lips to calm myself, this cannot be happening right now.....it's not possible.

"Good" I hear him say as he sits back.

"Let's plan this out, I marry her in two days and within a week we attack Jessore" he speaks but my ears had turned already red and it felt extremely hot.

"But King Rudraansh marriage is next week with Princess Sukanya, let's wait for their marriage first" my mother says and I don't understand what's happening.

I slowly with shivering hands pick up my veil to keep it on my forehead, I take a deep breath and lift my face slightly up to look at him.