37- He is Kind

Miraadhya

A week goes my in a flash but my heart keeps sinking day by day, he didn't visit me after that day and I know it was even foolish of me to think that he might come to see me. Or maybe I am just extremely anxious for the wedding, he challenged, no he had threatened me to marry first - then he also threatened to kill Harshadip on that very day, how am I supposed to deal with that.

How does anyone deal with that?

Sukanya would be devastated with his knowledge, I sit in frustration in my huge empty bed chamber as I cry silently.

I should have persuaded Rajaji for not killing Harshadip, I could have done that, he would have listened to me- or at this point I am not even sure if he would have listened to me or not.

I lie on the bed as I feel the ache in my lower abdomen increasing, it has just been getting worse, it's been getting so bad that I had to inform Maa and she worried a lot, calling the physician and fussing a lot. I still didn't had the courage to tell her that I was poisoned, that maybe this ache is because of that, I neither inform the Physician when he had clearly asked whether I had consumed any harmful substance.

I wished Guruji had been here, he would have given me some medication and cure me within minutes but for that I would have to inform Rajaji first and I am preety sure he has nothing to do with me now.

I circle myself in anticipation of what will happen next, what has happened till now and then a realisation hits me, all my life I lived a life of a servant, behind a shadow, away from my true identity and I considered everyone to me my enemy in these years. I would not trust, would not let anyone know about myself and I have lied countless times to prevent myself from even an ounce of heartbreak and today I am nothing but a fool to have done all these things.

Because I let a man enter my life so easily that now he has left me with nothing but tremendous sadness and longing— the feeling which I didn't know, I had no clue but now that I have seen a glimpse of it, what is it to be truly cared for I crave for it.

I don't realise when I fall asleep because I feel a hand stroking my face and my eyes flutter open only to see nothing, my long hair opens up from its bun when I wake up and I look at my surrounding to find someone- because I sure felt someone presence.

"Is anyone here?" I voice through my sleepy voice and see that it has turned dark outside, I rub my eyes feeling extremely thirsty and look for the water jug. I feel light headed realising I must have slept for way longer than I should. I quench my thirst and sigh in relief as I close my eyes to calm my heart beats. I have never slept like this before - like a dead person.

I decide to go to Sukanaya's room and walk out of my chamber, the jingling from my anklets echoing through the silent halls, I couldn't open them so I decided to keep wearing them because they looked good.

"Sukanya you there?" I enter her room which was identical to mine. I spot her near the balcony and smile at her but she seemed tensed.

"What happened? You okay?" I approach her and her hands starts fidgeting nervously but before I could go further she came towards me in a hurry.

"Nothing Miraadhya , just getting some fresh air, come sit " she says and I smile at her.

"What were you up to?" She asks as she sits cross legged in front of me, even I sit like her feeling giddy suddenly after the much needed sleep I just had.

"I slept for hours you know,maybe for hours like a baby, I slept like this after so many days" I say excitedly and she smiles at me, even though it sounds childish but I have been having trouble sleeping and always felt tired but now I feel more energised.