Chapter 11: Revenge

Start from the beginning

Lincoln take off his clothes and ties leaving his pants only. He brought multiple wooden dummy that he found on the bault and brought it to the rooftop for training. Lincoln has multiple katana workout training in his arsenal but the workout he practice with are Shadow Warrior, Ninja Hunter and 4 Assassins. Since he's an assassin, he choose Ninja Hunter and 4 Assassins for sneak footwork and quick attack while Shadow Warrior assist him with ferocity and wrists.

Lincoln: *inhale* Deep breath and calm your mind.

Lincoln release a deep breath and close his eyes feeling the vibration around him. He slowly open his eyes, crouch his body a bit and dash towards the dummies. First, he raise his katana to cut one dummy in half before he switch to another dummy and slice the head. Then, he change his grip before he jump towards another dummy, penetrate its chest and pull it out. Lastly, he change his grip again and finish it with a tornado slash towards the last 3 dummy at the same time. Lincoln do a Chiburi move on the blade, twirl it around a bit and placing back the katana back to its sheath.

Lincoln: That's a great workout. Since we don't have any client for now, maybe a little routine could not disturb any demon.

Lincoln then put down his katana to the side before he begin to stretch his body for his usual routine.

Few Minutes Later

Lincoln finally ended his usual routine before he grab his katana and clothes and head downstairs for a morning shower. He enter the bathroom and begin to take his morning bath. After Lincoln done taking his morning shower, he wears his business outift and ready to begin the day until he hears a voice at the hallway. Lincoln look at the one who makes the sound and he see a demoness smoking a cigarette.

She is roughly the size of Blitzo with  light violet skin, her hair is messy and is colored in a light gray, her eyes sport red sclera and slit yellow pupils, her ears are larger and pointier, and her lips are black with sharp yellow teeth inside. She has a tail that closely resembles that of an imp's tail and has goat-like features such as horns and lavender-colored hooves. 

For clothing, she wears a cat-eyed glasses, diamond-shaped earrings and a yellow-tipped tear drop-shaped pin - all colored in salmon-pink. She wears a dark mauve-pink turtleneck with torn edges and salmon-pink stitching alongside a high-waisted black maxi skirt that is torn at the hem and it also features both salmon threaded seams and two salmon buttons. She also holds a cigarette in her hand.

(This demoness is none other than Mrs. Mayberry. For those who have watch Helluva Boss Season 1 Episode 1: Murder Family, do not give a spoiler and enjoy it but for those who doesn't, spoiler alert incoming)

Mayberry: *whisper* Why does that bitch survives while I'm stuck in this fucking place? What did I do to deserves this?

Lincoln: I don't know if she's lost or she have a business in here? Maybe I should ask her. Hello there.

Mayberry: *turn around* Fuck! *realizes* Oh hello there.

Lincoln: Forgive me for doing that but are you lost or something?

Mayberry: Umm... not really actually. I'm here looking for the I.M.P. Do you know where can I find them?

Lincoln: *smiles* Lucky for you. I'm one of the employee. Where's my manner? I'm the head strategist of I.M.P Headquarters but you may refer me with my codename, Shadow. Follow me so we can talk about business.

Lincoln and Mrs. Mayberry walks to the meeting room which Lincoln told her to take a seat while he makes a beverage for her. Few minutes later, Lincoln enter the meeting room with 2 cup of tea in his paws. He take a seat on Moxxie's spot while Mrs. Mayberry sit on his spot.