I never knew that I could be this selfish, but then I met my sunflower and now nothing other than her matter to me. I'm greedy when it comes to her , and I'm willing to destroy the world to keep her smile. Because if she's not happy , I'll ruin whatever or whoever that stole her smile including myself.

She has stopped crying now, and we are just lying on the bed in each other's arms. It feels surreal to me as the woman I love more than myself is with me. If a few months ago someone had told me that I could love someone like this, I would have just laughed it off. But now, I don't think I could breathe for another second if she did not exist in this world.

" Maan ? " She called for me, her voice a mear whisper.

" Yes, Jaan " I answered while looking down at her who was staring into my eyes with a hesitation clear on her face. It looks like she's having an inner battle with herself. So I sat up from the bed while pulling her along with me. Cupping her face with my hands I asked softly " what's the matter, baby ? "  And gave her an encouraging node to speak.

" Do you...do you hate me Man? Do you hate me for having a relationship and being physically involved with that man? " She asked hesitantly, I wouldn't have heard her questions if I wasn't paying attention closely.

Does she really think of me like that?.
It's the heartbreaking thing to know that the person whom you love and trust beyond anything else doesn't reciprocate the same emotions as you.

' This is not about you Abhi, she have suffered so much in her life and it must be difficult for her to trust someone else. You need to understand her situation too.' My mind reasoned for her.

Putting my thoughts aside I wiped the tears out of her face with the pad of my thumbs.

" Listen to me Sunflower, and listen to me very carefully. I can never hate you even if I want, because you are more than myself to me. It's like even the single breath I take is whispering your name in it. It's like my life has no other purpose other than to be with you. You are it for me my Zaria. And the only emotions I can feel for you is love, respect, lust not hate. Anything but hate " I said making my each word crystal clear for her so that she don't doubt our relationship anymore.

" It doesn't matter to me if you have loved someone else or was physically involved with them. Because it was before me. Now you are mine and that's what matters to me the most. I don't care about your past, I want your present and your coming future " I said making her hug me tightly. I held her closer, so that she would never think about leaving me, not that I'll let her.

I opened the button of my jacket as I took a seat on my private jet. I'm flying to Bangalore. After dropping Kainat safely at her home I decided to meet someone, someone who kept my life safe, when I wasn't there with her.

It was a two hour journey and I reached Bangalore before seven in the evening.

I waited outside the flat to open the door. My mind is still stuck on the tear stricken face of my sunflower.

" Jiju? " The door opened revealing the amused face of Tara.

" Who is it, Baby ? " Avinash followed her and stood behind her.

" Can I come inside? " I asked after clearing my throat.

" Yes , sorry please come inside " Tara said after moving to give me space to enter their home.

It was a luxurious flat with each wall decorated with many pictures. And one of them caught my eyes. I moved closer to have a clear look and my lips curled upwards as I took in the picture. It was a picture of Tara and Kia, they both looked young. But what caught my eyes was the shine in my favourite pair of eyes in this world. My Kainat looked happy, her eyes and beautiful face radiating the happiness, the bright smile on her face and innocent look in her eyes had me fall for her once again.