CHAPTER -27

Hellow butterflies.

We have crossed 300+K on Wattpad. I'm so happy. Thankyou so much for the support and love . Here is the new chapter. Please do comment down your genuine thoughts and opinions so that I can improve myself. Also 1k+ vote and 500+ comments will give you an early update.

Now read and enjoy.

I've always thought my mother was the strongest woman I've ever known

I've always thought my mother was the strongest woman I've ever known. She sacrificed her career, her dreams, and her entire life to improve ours. She was a successful doctor who saved many lives before marrying my father. Two years into their marriage, I was born, and she resigned from her job to fully dedicate herself to raising me. This wasn't because my father wasn't supportive; he was just very busy growing our business. My mother took on the responsibility of our home to make things easier for him. Then there's my sister, whom I adore and respect immensely. She's always been shy and introverted, which some people mistakenly perceived as rudeness or snobbishness. She chose law as a career to help those who can't afford legal fees. Despite criticism and doubts from many who thought it wasn't suited for her and accused her of seeking publicity, she proved them wrong by getting into one of India's top law schools on her own merit. I am so proud to be their son and brother.

But now, the strongest person I've ever met is sitting in front of me. I love this woman with every fiber of my being, and my respect for her is boundless. Learning about the ordeals she has faced, I just wanted to hold her close to my heart, ensuring that no one in this world could ever hurt her again. My eyes and heart burned with anger at the motherfucker who shattered my angel when she was just nineteen, full of dreams and hopes, leaving her unable to pick up the pieces of her shattered self.

It's true that this world doesn't deserve my sunflower, but she deserves a world filled only with happiness. I'm determined to give her that world, even if it means burning others to secure her joy.

I have been silent this whole time, while listening to each word clearly feeling all her pain and the betrayal she felt. I couldn't utter a single word through my mouth as she stopped speaking. Her eyes are cast down as her hand plays with the sunflower ring on her finger to stop herself from trembling. But I can see right through her, her anguish was palpable, her heartache evident in every movement. The desire to avenge her torment surged within me, though I kept it unspoken, not wanting to alarm her further. Drawing closer, I enveloped her in my arms, holding her tightly against my chest, offering solace without words. And then, she wept, her cries piercing through, echoing the agony in my own heart.

As she cried for her past and broken self my thoughts went towards her soon to be dead ex-boyfriend. Karthik Ramachandran was going to die, and I'll make sure to make it the longest death in this world, he would crave for death but I'll not grant it for him, because he deserves to suffer for making my Kainat cry. He was going to pay for all her tears, all the time she felt worthless, and all the time she wanted to die. Because being loved by Kainat is like a blessing, and he was dumb enough to destroy her love and take it for granted and I would punish him for that. Because she is mine. Her heart, her mind and her soul everything is mine, and he's again casting an eye on what is mine and I'll destroy him for that.