CHAPTER -19

So here is the new chapter, and I dedicate it to my Friend, my sister 💗

Dear Noora,

I know we are not together now, but you should know that we all miss you very much. I don't know when we will meet again or if we will meet ever again,but we will always love you. You will be always one of us. Love you ♥️

By
All the other 15 people 💗

Now read and enjoy 🌻

I was stunned by the stunt my little fiance just pulled

I was stunned by the stunt my little fiance just pulled. I opened my phone and looked at the camera and there was a red lipstick mark on my neck and that too would be visible for everyone. And then I looked at my palm where she just kissed. There too was a lipstick mark. I smiled and brought it to my lips. Oh how I wish it was her lips instead of my hands. I smirked at the thought of her being possessive over me, but as she said she didn't need to, because every ounce of my existence belongs to her,only her.

I came out of my not so innocent thoughts by the knock on my door and I know who is on the other side. I sat straight and gave her permission to come inside. The lady infront of me was one of my business associates daughter and as my Kia said she was trying to stick to me like a gum.

"Ms.Agarwal , you can leave now. I'll discuss about the project with your father directly " I said with my professional tone. If my lady doesn't want me near this girl ,then who am I to oppose her orders.

"But.. Abhim.." she started and I cut her off

" It's Mr. Singhania for you " I said in a non nonsense tone . She gulped and nodded her head.

"Now you can leave" I said.

"Yes, Mr.Singhania" she said and turned to leave but I stopped her.

"And Miss, you should never talk to my employee with that tone of yours, especially my PA" I said in a harsh tone and I noticed her eyes diverting towards my neck. I internally smirked at my baby's Idea to claim me.

She nodded and left from there. I again looked at my hands and kissed it. I would rather display the lipstick mark to let others know that I'm taken by the most beautiful woman in the world than being touched by any other women.

 I would rather display the lipstick mark to let others know that I'm taken by the most beautiful woman in the world than being touched by any other women