CHAPTER -2

As I returned to my cabin, I saw something which has been on my table

As I returned to my cabin, I saw something which has been on my table. And I know what it is , because this is not the first time something like this happened in the past two months. I smiled gently and made my way towards the table.

It was a beautiful sunflower bouquet with a note attached to it. I picked it up with a genuine smile , the flower was very beautiful and the note said

"Shine like this sunflower, Zaria..."🌻

I smiled looking at the note, it always makes me happy

I smiled looking at the note, it always makes me happy. I don't know who is sending this bouquet and notes, it's always the same but it makes my day. This simple notes give me courage to keep going, and I appreciate the sender. I received the first bouquet on the worst day of my life, and the message was the same. The first time when I received the flowers I thought that someone was pranking, but then it continued for a week. I even checked the CCTV camera of this floor but couldn't find anything suspicious, so I just let it be. I know I should be panicking thinking that I may have a stalker, but every time I look at the flowers and notes a strange kind of feeling arises within me, but it's not fear. And the word "Zaria " makes me calm and a soothing feeling surrounds me, even if I don't know what it means. At that moment I feel happy, safe, protected and confident. I don't know what this is all about, but I appreciate the anonymous person who is sending me these flowers and notes, because they are giving me a reason to smile more in my life.

I separated the flowers from the cover and put it on a flower vase on my table. And I placed the note safely inside my journal with all the other notes, the usual way to start my work.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I looked at the time, it was 4.30 in the evening currently, I sighed and closed my laptop and picked up my phone to send a quick message to Chettan that he doesn't need to pick me up today and I'll be late as I'm going to meet my friends. His reply was very quick as he said for me to be careful and to call him if I have any problem.
Sometimes I feel so bad for making them worried, if I tell them what happened in the past they will be more worried,but I can't say the truth to them ,I know if I tell them they will feel betrayed and ashamed.