CHAPTER -6

Hello guys....
So here is chapter 6
I dedicate it for myself 😁
Long chapter is ahead.
2000+words.

Read and enjoy and don't forget to vote..

When Pari said that they couldn't find Kia , that's when I looked around for her

When Pari said that they couldn't find Kia , that's when I looked around for her. She was there a moment ago talking with Ahaana and her friends but now I can't find her. I asked Ahaana about Kia she said that Kia went to her mother but she was not there, I checked all over the hall for her but couldn't spot her. I felt that something was wrong.

Maybe she was using washroom, I thought.
But even after twenty minutes she didn't come back and my patients , which was hanging on a thread till now broke. I dailed her number and after the fifth ring she answered the call and I could only hear the harsh breathing of someone from the other side.

"Hello...?" I asked but no response from the other side.

"Hello Ms.Menon , where are you?" I asked again,

please Kia just answer for my sake.

I thought internally. But still no reply I could only hear the sound of harsh breathing.

"Hello, Kainat can you hear me?" This time I asked loudly but no one responded to me. I can feel something is wrong.

Please be safe Kia.

"Kia are you there, can you hear me , please respond " I pleaded this time.

"I... I..ca.n't b-breathe.. it's dark....p.ple.ase hel.p me .... please" came her voice and my breath hitched.

"Calm down Kia, I'm coming where are you?"I asked.

"I -I don't know.." she said her voice was a mere whisper .

"Don't worry , I'll find you okay just try to take deep breaths, I'm coming." I reassured her,maybe myself.

What happened to her?

Where is she?

Is she crying?

So many thoughts crossed my mind.

It's not the time Abhi let's find her first.

I searched for her everywhere but she is not in the party, may be she is upstairs. I made a run towards the stairs and started to search for her. Atlast I found her at the end of the corridor. And the sight infront of me was enough to make me insane. There she was sitting on the floor,with her knees to her chest, shaking, not being able to take breathe.Her face was red from crying, her beautiful hair was all over her face, and her eyes filled with tears,this is the sight I never wish to see again in my life.

Shit ! She is having a panic attack, what should I do...?
Don't panic Abhi this is not the time.

Taking a deep breath I made my way towards her.
I touched her shoulder and she became stiff like my touch burned her.
"Don't touch me.. pl..-ease don't hurt me " she said and my heart clenched painfully at her words.