CHAPTER -23

Hello guys,

I'm sorry for not updating regularly, I was busy with my brother's wedding. I'll try to update regularly from now on, but you guys also have to make a little effort for the next update. Just 200+ likes and 100+ comments on this chapter ( I hope you guys are eager enough to complete the task).
Also please read my other books too, show them the same amount of love and support 💗.

Target - 600+ votes and 250+ comments

And I'll only update the next chapter if you complete this target, because I wanna know how you guys feel about my books. So please kindly complete the target if you want more updates.

Also follow me on Instagram for more updates on the upcoming chapters ❤️‍🩹

Id: @ansh.a745

Read and enjoy 🤍

It's going to hurt so bad to reopen the almost closed wounds, but this is necessary for your beautiful future with your Maan

I said to myself even though I was dreading what would be his reaction after I'll tell him about my past.

" I was nineteen, excited , naive, emotional fool and so full of myself." I started.

"I was living in a delusion thinking that the world around me is perfect just like a FAIRYTALE. But then Karthik Ramachandran happened. He proved all my thoughts and my life wrong with that haunting black eyes of his."

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

"Amma, please yaar stop crying, you are making me sad " said a nineteen year old Kainat to her mother.

" Then what should I do? You are leaving us moving to another state " Her mother Janaki said in a complaining tone.

"Amma, I'm going for college,you are saying as if I'm leaving you guys forever." Kainat said as a matter of fact. But she couldn't unsee the tears that fell out of her mother's eyes. She looked at her father who shrugged in her direction. Kainat sighed and went towards her mother.