CHAPTER -22

Congratulations 🎉🎉

We crossed 100K on His Zaria 🌻. Thankyou all for the love and support, it means a lot. Keep showing your unwavering support 🫶🏼
Check out my Instagram account.
Id :@ansh.a745

Now Read and Enjoy ❤️‍🩹

I always thought that I could control my emotions and mind in any kind of situation and I can face them with so much courage, but Kainat Menon proves me wrong every time, EVERY SINGLE TIME

I always thought that I could control my emotions and mind in any kind of situation and I can face them with so much courage, but Kainat Menon proves me wrong every time, EVERY SINGLE TIME. She was just five feet apart from me, inside an elevator but I felt like we are five million feets apart. The urge to hold her close to my chest, to feel her beating heart beneath my arms and to be engulfed by her Jasmine fragrance is getting increased as the time passes. I just hope she is fine or else I don't know what I'll do with myself. In the buisness world everyone believes that I'm a powerful and ruthless person and no one can beat me, but I'm the most weakest person when it comes to her. I am sure that I cannot breathe for a second after if something happens to her. She is my love, my power, my prayer, my hope, my devotion, my obsession, my weakness, MY EVERYTHING.

After about five minutes the elevator finally opened and I was met with the unconscious self of My Kia. I ran inside and held her close to my chest and placed my hand over her heart just to make sure that she is fine, that I'm fine. I patted her face softly to wake her but she didn't. My anxiety reaching it's peak.

" Let's get her out of here Abhi " said Vikram, worry clear in his voice.

I nodded and picked her up in bridal style and start to walk towards my cabin.

After reaching my cabin I took her to my private room attached to my cabin. I placed her carefully on the bed and looked at her tired face. Then splashed some drops of water on her face and she slowly started to open her eyes. After blinking for three times she completely opened her eyes,that immediately met with mine, and I felt my breathing coming back to it's normal pace.
As if remembering what happened earlier she sat up from the bed and launched herself at me and started to cry. I just let her be because I know how she felt.

"I thought..I thought that I will never be able to see you again Maan" she said while hiccupping.

"I thought I would die" she said while tightening her hold on me. I inhaled her smell to keep my sanity normal.

"I was so afride, it was so dark, I thought he will come again and will take me " she said,now crying historically.

"Shh....stop crying mera bacha.... it's okay, you are okay.... You are fine.... stop crying Jaan" I said while trying to console her.

But she didn't stop and cried more. I tried to free myself from her hold so that I can look at her face but she tightened the hugg more that it started to get hurt.

"Don't leave me, please don't leave me Maan" she pleaded and a tear left my eyes at her vulnerable condition.

"I'm not leaving you, shant ho jao mera bacha" I said patting her head and felt her breathing becoming soft snoring sound.