CHAPTER -14

Hello my dear readers, so I have published the other three books of his series, just the prologue and character aesthetics. If you like it please comment here. And silent readers please vote,share, and comment on my story.
Please check my Instagram account for more updates about the story.
Id: @ansh.a745

And as I said, please don't stop talking about Palastine, they all need our prayers and support.

Note: Flashback alert 🚨

Nervousness is all I felt while driving towards the hotel where Kia booked for our dinner today. I'm going to tell her that I'm the person sending her flowers and notes, although I'm not sure how she will react to it. I hope she doesn't think of me as a crazy stalker. It is true that I'm sending her flowers,but I have never once invaded her privacy. I know how much privacy means for a person. Even though I wanted to know the reason for her panic attacks and anxiety I never crossed my line. I love her and I don't want her to think that I invaded her privacy or something. I don't even know what she thinks about me, did she even like me or not, I hope she trusts me enough to tell me about the things that bother her.

I reached the hotel by 7.30 as per Kia's instructions. She left for home after 4.30 in the evening. I offered to pick her up but she declined saying that she can come with her brother. As I had some pending work from yesterday I was busy. Speaking about yesterday, it was Vikram and Siya's engagement. The function was grand as it was the engagement of the future King of Rajasthan and the heiress of the Kapoor's. I never thought that Vikram could care for someone other than Shravani, but a blind man can say that he is whipped by Siya , she has him rapped around her little finger.

You are saying this like you are any different from him. My mind mocked me.

I entered the hotel after parking my car. My bodyguard is also with me today, but he will stay outside. Ritesh is not only my personal bodyguard but he is also a good friend of mine. Salah appointed him for my safety. Even though he is surrounded with an intimidating aura, Salah is always tensed about his loved one's safety. After what happened with his family he made it his duty to protect us all.
When I asked the receptionist about the reservation the manager took me towards the balcony where Kia was waiting for me. And as I looked at her I felt all the other things fading. It was only her in my existence. She stood there wearing a red Anarkali looking like a fucking angel that she is. She looked ethereal, too divine for this world. Her long hair was open just the way I like it. Looking at her like this I felt like I was under dressed to be with her.
She smiled as soon as she spotted me and all the brightness returned to my dull life. Every time I look at her she reminds me of a sunflower. Beautiful,delicate but has the ability to light up my world. Her name is the whole meaning of my life, Kainat,My universe.

She stood up from her seat as I made my way towards her.
" Hi " she said as I neared her.
" Hey, you look beautiful " I said even though I felt like it was not the right adjective to praise her.
"Have I made you wait for long?" I asked
"No no, I just reached 10 minutes before "she replied politely.
Then we took our seats. And sitting facing each other was the best thing that happened today, because I can look into her mesmerizing black eyes. I didn't know black eyes were extraordinary until I looked into hers. Her eyes held the power to drown me inside for a lifetime and I wouldn't complain about it.
As the waiter came and said,
" ma'am all the arrangements are done, and the moon is also here."
"Okay, thank you,we will come."she said and dismissed him.
I looked at her confusedly,and she looked nervous and started to fidget with her hair tie on her hand.
Arrangements? Moon? What is she planned?
Then I looked at her outfit again, Red anarkali, Shit today is Karwachauth,that means she...