SINGHANIA FAMILY

VIRAJ SINGHANIA (84)

Grandfather of Abhimanyu, and the founder of Singhania Enterprises. Head of the family. Role model for his grandchildren. Loves Abhi the most and is proud of him.

KIRAN SINGHANIA (58)

Father of Abhi and Chairman of Singhania Enterprises. A complete family man, loves his wife and children a lot. His princess is his everything.

SEEMA SINGHANIA (54)

Mother of Abhimanyu. A sweet and bubbly mother and lovely wife and daughter -in -law. She is a gynaecologist by profession, but as she wanted to take care of her children she resigned and become the mother for her children. Now her only concern is to get Abhi married.

AHAAN SINGHANIA (26)

Younger brother of Abhi and the CFO of SE. He loves his family and Abhi is his role model. He is the favourite of the family.

AHAANA SINGHANIA (23)

Little princess of the Singhania family. She is their happy pill. Abhi treat her like his daughter. She is studying to become a lawyer.

VIKRAM SINGH RATHOR (28)

King of Jaipur and best friend of Abhi from childhood.Always support Abhi, and correct him if he is wrong. Most sensible and rude one in their group .

VIHAAN MALHOTRA (27)

CEO of Malhotra&Co and the eldest son of The Malhotra family. Also the best friend of Abhi from childhood. Most funny and cool in their group.

SALAH IBRAHIM KHAN (27)

Best friend of Abhi and the CEO of Khan Securities .Straight forward and matured one in the group and pretty good at controlling his anger.He is the youngest one in the group but is the adviser of the group.

He is the youngest one in the group but is the adviser of the group

SO IT'S OUR MALE LEAD AND HIS TEAM

SO IT'S OUR MALE LEAD AND HIS TEAM. HOPE YOU'LL LOVE THEM ALL EVENTUALLY. PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 🙏🏽.

THANK YOU.