CHAPTER -7

Surprise 🎉🎉🎉

As per Seema aunty said Abhimanyu sir allowed me two days off

As per Seema aunty said Abhimanyu sir allowed me two days off. Yesterday I had the best sleep in four years without having any nightmares. I don't know what the reason is, but I feel so relaxed after having a panic attack yesterday. It was about 10 am in the morning and nobody disturbed my sleep and I'm grateful. After freshening up I decided to call Tara.
I dialed her number and she received it after two rings.

( T for Tara , A for Avinash & K for Kai)

T: "Hello, Kia how are you my girl?"

K: "I'm okay Tara, how are you and Avi?"

T: (shouting) Ansh.... come here Kia is calling you.

A: "Hey my sissy.. how are you?"

K:" I'm good Avi."

A: "I miss you.. Kia ...ouch.. sorry we miss you Kia ."

K: "I too miss you guys "

I felt tears brimming in my eyes, I missed them so much.

A:"Then why don't you come to us?"

K: "I want to, but I can't leave my work, but I'll come once I'm free"

A:" Okay. I'm getting late for the Office, I'll be in touch with you, bye"

K:" bye Avi"

A:" bye my star"

I heard Avi bidding his bye to Tara, he called her his Star.

T: "Kia, what happened?why did you call suddenly? are you okay?"

This is why I love her so much. She understands me without me saying anything.

K:" Tara, I saw him yesterday"

I said my voice was getting hard thinking about yesterday

T: "there is no way you could see him Kia okay? And what about your panic attack? Why didn't you call me? Are you okay?"

She asked with worry and I told her about yesterday's events . She and Avi are the only people who know about my past, because they were with me when I was suffering and fighting for my life.

T: "See I told you it won't be him. Don't worry he won't ever be able to hurt you again. I'll kill him before that. You are safe now."

She assured me like always.. she truly is the star in my dark life.

T:" by the way Kia.. you told me that your boss helped you, but how is that possible, you never feel safe during your episodes."

K: "I don't know Tara, I'm thinking about that . But I felt safe with him. And you know what I didn't get any nightmares yesterday, I was able to sleep for a long time."

I said her

T:" that's good to hear. I'm really happy that you are able to trust someone else after what happened."