CHAPTER -16

The chapter is here.
It's a long chapter.

Please pray for Palastine and don't stop talking about them

Check my Instagram account for more updates about the story.

Please read the author's note at the end. It's important.

Now read and enjoy

"Wow Bro, you are looking like a hot daddy , but with desi touch" Vihaan said as soon as he entered my room, without knocking. I didn't know why he lack basic manners, but I think it's only with the three of us, otherwise he is the golden boy in our gang.

"Why can't you complement me like a normal person would, Vihaan?" I asked him.

"Because I'm special, so by being my friend you also become special, that's why the special comments for you." He explained like it's the most important think in the world.
While Vikram and Salah sat just looking at us. They are the perfect example of men of few words, but when they speak they make sense.
The three of them were wearing dark blue Kurtis with white pants.

"Why are you three wearing the same colour clothes, is there any theme for the party?" I asked being curious.

"No, Ahaana selected the clothes for us, we had no choice but accept her, she can be stubborn when she want." Vikram said.

"Aaw, bhai, are you bitching about me behind my back?" Came the voice of Ahaana.

Vikram toh gaya kaam se.

"No princess, I was just saying that your idea is awesome and the dress is beautiful." He said.

"Ok, anyways I'm very happy today, so I'm leaving you for now." She said.

"So , bhai how are you feeling , as you are going to get engaged to your love?" Ahaan asked.

"Out of the world." I said without even thinking.

"Aww" the theee overdramatic people said together.

I didn't respond to them and continued setting my hair. I want to look perfect today. I looked at myself and felt that I looked good for my Kia. The off white and cream colour sherwani looked good on me.

 The off white and cream colour sherwani looked good on me