CHAPTER -18

Hello,
So today you will get double updates.

Please check out my Instagram account for more updates

Id:@ansh.a745

Please pray for Palastine and don't stop talking about them

Read and enjoy

I looked at my ring finger and sighed, it's been one week since my engagement, and one week since I'm successfully avoiding Maan

I looked at my ring finger and sighed, it's been one week since my engagement, and one week since I'm successfully avoiding Maan. After what happened I don't think I can face him. Tara told me that she told them about him. I don't know if Maan and his family will accept me after seeing my breakdown. I didn't expect the most beautiful day in my life to turn out like that. It's all because of him. I know my family is also worried about what happened to me, but I'm not ready to face them after hiding so many things from them. They would feel betrayed and heartbroken.

Suddenly my phone pinged showing a message, I looked at it and it was from Maan.

Maan♥️: In my Cabin, Now!

I think he is pissed at me, I have been ignoring his messages and calls for a week now. But not anymore, I need to face him. With this thought I made my way to his cabin. I knocked on the door and he didn't respond, so I entered. As soon as I entered his cabin the door was closed with a thud. I turned around and Maan was standing leaning on the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

Damn...He looks delicious.

Bad timing Kai, not now.

" Come here " he asked and I went near him with a few feet distance between us. But the next second I was in his arms as he pulled me by my waist and the stupid butterflies in my tummy started their disco dancing.
" I like it when you are in my arms, close to me, so no distance. " He said like a child.
I smiled at his tone, I don't think I deserve him in any way.

"Stop with your stupid thoughts,and now tell me" he said.

"Tell you what?" I asked.

"That's why you have been ignoring me for the past one week.?" He asked.

"I was not ignoring you." I said while looking down. I can't lie looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Yeah.. and I'm the Prime minister of India " he said boringly.

He then lifted my chin with his thumb and made me look into his eyes.
"Now like my good girl,tell me what happened?" He asked so softly that my eyes filled with tears.

"I embarrassed you in front of your family and friends, I thought you didn't want me anymore." I said while controlling my tears.

"Silly girl" he chuckled and tapped my head.

He took my hand and placed it over his left side and I could hear his rapid beats.

"Did you feel it?" He asked and I looked at his eyes.