CHAPTER -15

Hello guys, so today you guys are getting double updates. Please do read and enjoy. Follow me on Instagram to get more updates and spoilers about the upcoming chapters.
Id: @ansh.a745

Check out my other books too.

Please read the preview of the next chapter at the end. And please pray for Palastine.

 And please pray for Palastine

"I know Kia, you will be thinking of me as a creepy stalker who sends you flowers and notes, but I only did that because I wanted to see the smile on your face whenever you look at those flowers. It hurt me to see you crying your heart out I just wanted to make you smile, trust me." He pleads with his eyes.

As I looked at his eyes I could only witness truth in them.

"Why did you want to make me smile?" I asked him. By now my eyes were filled with unshed tears.

"Because it felt like there was a thousand needles prickling my heart when I looked at you crying, I didn't want that, I like it when you smile, because I lo-like you Kia, so much." He said.

I couldn't wait anymore and launched at him. I hugged him tightly with so much force that he leaned backwards on the sand. I cried in his arms. And I felt his hands securing my body in his arms.

"Why are you crying Kia, please stop crying, I can't take it. Please stop crying princess." He said while his hands stroked my hair.

After crying for about five minutes, I looked at his face still being in his arms.

"Thank you so much Abhi, thank you so much for helping me to come out of my dark thoughts, thank you so much for making me smile. I always wanted to meet and say thanks to the person who was sending me flowers and notes and finally I got the chance. Thank you for making my day a little brighter, a little happier " I said and hugged him again.

He tightened his hold on me and said "you don't have to say thanks to me for anything, you only need to order me and I'll do it for you, I will do anything for that smile Kia, anything."

I hugged him more tightly if it was even possible. It felt so good to be in his arms, I felt completed and protected.

"Look at me Kia" he said and I looked at him. He brought us into the sitting position and broke the hugg. He cupped my face with his hands and slowly started to wipe the tears with his thumb.

"I'm saying you Kia, I can tolerate anything but not your tears. So please don't ever cry. Give me a chance and I will destroy every reason that will make you cry, even if it's me" he said and looked at me.And I could sense the truth and intensity behind them.

He looked at me intently and asked
"may I?"
I know what he needs permission for, and I closed my eyes in response and anticipated his lips on mine, but I melted when he placed a feathery kiss on my forehead. As I opened my eyes and looked at him he smiled at me and that was enough to bring the butterflies back in my tummy. He was so beautiful.