CHAPTER -10

Hello friends, so here is the next chapter, please read and enjoy

Tara and Kia returned to her room after bidding goodnight to Avinash

Tara and Kia returned to her room after bidding goodnight to Avinash. It was already late, Tara just wanted to sleep after a long journey but she needed to talk to Kia. She made her sit on the bed and asked
"So , now tell me how was the talking?"
Kia hesitated for a few minutes and answered "he said that he likes me, and wanted me to give this relation a chance."
"Hmm.. then what did you say?" Tara asked.
"I said I wanted to give US a chance" Kia replied while bending her head to hide her blushing cheeks. She doesn't know why but whenever she or someone else is talking about Abhi, or when she is in her presence , it feels like her body is on fire, she can't control her actions and words.
"It was so easy to say yes to him Tara, when he spoke that he wanted to make me happy for a lifetime I was shocked to see the honesty in his eyes and for the first time in the past four years I wanted myself happy.. myself happy with him Tara " Kia said with tears in her eyes,but there was a small smile on her lips which Tara could feel is genuine.
"I'm so happy for you Kia, maybe Abhi is the one for you. You have suffered enough,now it's time for you to be happy." Tara hugged her. "But I need to tell him about everything that happened, I don't want to start our relationship with lies, he deserves the truth" Kia said breaking the hug.
"Okay tell him when you feel comfortable okay" Tara said to which she nodded .And the two best friends talked the whole night.

The next morning comes soon,and Tara and Avinash were about to leave for Hyderabad as they have work. The whole Menon family was outside to send them off.
"Do you really have to go?" Kia sulked.
Tara smiles at her and says teasingly "yes meri jaan, now we are going but we have to come back for your engagement and wedding"
And Kia's face instantly turned red and all laughed at her, she poured at Avinash. He fake glared at everyone and said while hugging her " shut up everybody, don't tease my baby, she is getting late for her office where her Abhi must be waiting, and you guys are wasting her time by teasing her?"
Kia gasped at his reply and punched his chest "you are so bad" everyone laughed at their banter.
Vineet felt that it was his old Kia. After coming back from Delhi she was changed a bit, but looking at her now he could feel the joy that was radiating from her face, he mentally prayed to God to always keep her happy.
After some more talking the couple took their leave, Kia started for her office for which her family teased her a lot, mainly her bhabhis.

Kia reached her office and took a deep breath, she was nervous to face him today, because now he was not just her boss but he was also her soon to be husband. This thought made her body shake. She took some breaths to calm her down and went to make him his Chai. After making the tea she made her way towards his cabin, before entering she took some breaths to calm her down and knocked on the door.
"Come in" came his voice from inside and her heart started to beat fastly.
"Good morning Mr.Singhania, here is your tea " she said while entering and his head turned to her and she noticed the other three heads that turned to her with a teasing smile.
She walked towards his table and gave him the tea.
"Good morning Ms.Menon" Abhi replied smiling at her.
"Can we also get the tea made by you, Kia bhabhi?" Vihaan asked while batting his eyes. She looked at him a deer caught in the headlights.
"No, and don't tease her" Abhi said.
" You are no fun " Vihaan replied.
"But , darling ...you broke my heart by saying yes to marry this moron " Vihaan said making a sad face.
Kia didn't know what to say , she only looked at him, Vikram and Salah sensed her situation and tried to make their idiot friend understand.
"Vihaan, stop with your drama, look she is getting uncomfortable." Salah said and Vihaan looked at him with a sheepish smile.
"Sorry Kia, he's like that. Anyways congratulations" said Vikram.
"Thankyou, jiju" she replied.
"Jiju?" Vikram asked Vihaan and Salah looked at her curiously.
"Yes, Siya is her best friend " Abhimanyu replied for her.
"Oh..., So you guys are marrying two bestfriends, matlab bestfriends marrying another bestfriends?" Vihaan said and everyone looked at him weirdly.
"Kia, do you have any other bestfriends?" He asked and she nodded." Then please let us meet" he asked with puppy eyes and Abhi was done with his nonsense for today so he said. "Shut up Vihaan, and don't you guys have your own company to manage?"
"Chill bro, we come here to congratulate you." Salah said offended by his words.
"Go now, we can meet in the evening at inferno" Abhi said and they nodded.

"Dost dost na raha.." Vihaan said dramatically while wiping his non existing tears.
Then the three made their way out of his cabin.

Abhi turned to Kia and said "Ms. Menon please cancel all my meetings till noon "
Kia looked at him confusedly and said"yes sir, but why?"
"I have some personal work to do, so please cancel the meetings and recheck the files for the upcoming projects." He said.
"Okay" Kia replied then she left the cabin.
Abhi was going to her place as Vineet asked him to come.

The Singhanias reached Menon's by 10.30 and Abhi came after sometime.
He was surprised to see everyone except Kia present in the hall. Vineet asked him to take a seat, he observed that everyone from the Menon family was tensed, he looked at his mother who shrugged her shoulder.
Breaking the silence Viraj asked " Vineet, beta what is the matter? Why did you ask us to come here?"
Vineet took a deep breath and looked at Viraj and said" I know we are going to start a new relationship by marrying Kainat and Abhimanyu, but there is something about my daughter that you should know before the marriage."
"Yes, uncle what is it?" Abhi encouraged Vineet.
Vineet looked at him , it was very difficult for him to say out the words aloud, because it hurts him every time, he looked at his family and they all nodded at him. He then turned to Abhi and said " beta , my Kai, she...she is not our daughter "

The room fell silent at his words.

Hello friends,
How are you guys?
Did you liked today's chapter?
Please comment your thoughts.
Kia is not their daughter? Then who is she?
Wait for to know more about the truth.
I'll try to update soon.
Please vote share and comment on my story.

By
Your author A 🌻