Chapter 35 Where to put the face?

The girl who was ridiculed by everyone stood in the middle. She was dressed in black and her eyes were light. She didn't seem to pay attention to the ridicule and contempt of everyone. She had a pine figure and she didn't say a word, but she had an aura that made people laugh. The magic and light cannot be ignored.

  It seems that... he doesn't care about them.

  Everyone who was laughing choked, feeling like a fist was hitting the cotton, and they felt powerless.

  "He's really useless, he's just pretending to be so." Someone muttered in a low voice.

  Li Qingming's gentle gaze swept over all the living beings present, and there was always a warm and approachable smile in his jade-like eyes. But if you look carefully, you will find the indifference and contempt hidden deep in those eyes.

  It is not directed at anyone, but includes everyone, as if looking at lower creatures, with the arrogance inherent in it.

  "It's getting late, please take the lead in raiding the formation with the elders of all clans, and drive away the monsters with pressure from the front of the team." Li Qingming said to the elders of each clan with a smile.

  Every move he makes is courteous and a gentleman.

  Although the misty forest is full of magical beasts, there are some low-level magical beasts on the periphery. The elders of the five major families join forces to raid the formation. The low-level magical beasts do not dare to appear at all, which can ensure the safety of the team to a great extent.

  The elders of all clans came out of the family team one after another. Yan Hong stood in the team of elders and did not forget to glare at Yan Xi and Yan Chushi, telling them to take care of him with his eyes.

  Especially Yan Xi, seeing how quickly she caused trouble, and the bet between her and Bai Ling, Yan Hong would have wanted to catch this troublemaker and teach him a lesson if the timing wasn't right, so Yan Xi got several elders from Yan Hong. 'Careful eyes'.

  Yan Xi felt that if her eyes were powerful, Elder Yan Hong would poke holes in her body.

  As the elders of various clans released their coercion to lead the way, others also started to move.

  The Eight Immortals crossed the sea, each showed their magical powers, and ran through the rugged forest as if they were walking on flat ground.

  Bai Ling followed the Imperial Academy team closely. Except for King Xuan who was flying in the sky and the elders who were rushing in front, they were the fastest group. Within a few minutes after setting off, they were separated from the disciples of the five major families.

  Bai Ling tiptoed, and crimson mysterious energy covered his whole body. He suddenly rushed to the front of the team, even two to three hundred meters away from the Imperial College team.

  She was secretly proud of herself. Just when she was about to turn her head to admire Yan Xi's embarrassed running, she heard gasps coming from behind her -

  "I'm going! Isn't Yan Xi a waste? How could he be so fast!"

  This was a classmate from the college behind her. the sound of!

  Bai Ling turned his head with an ugly expression and saw a figure in black, like a flowing cloud, quickly passing by most people.

  Her figure is ethereal, her body seems as light as nothing, and she runs with a trace of flowing grace.

  As she ran, the long gold-patterned ropes on her wrists used to tighten her cuffs flew with her movements, and occasionally a golden stream of light flashed away. It was astonishingly fast, and it passed by the people of the five major families in a short time. After appearing in the Imperial Academy team.

  The proud men who had not participated in the battle between Bai Ling and Bai Ling were greatly stimulated when they saw that they were about to be overtaken by Yan Xi. We all used to be geniuses who were admired by many stars in the family, but now we are about to be surpassed by a loser, where can we put our face?

  Everyone in the Imperial Academy, who originally planned to conserve their physical strength, began to exert their strength one by one, and the mysterious energy flowed and covered their bodies, speeding up.

  Rays of red or orange mysterious energy rose into the sky.

  Each of them was secretly trying their best to throw Yan Xi down.

  All of a sudden, the other Imperial Academy students who had been left behind by Bai Ling all caught up with her.

  Bai Ling's expression was ugly, and the group of disciples from various families behind the Imperial Academy who had struggled to catch up with the team saw this scene, and they were so angry that they almost cursed their mothers!
  The physical quality of a cultivator is directly proportional to his cultivation level, and the people from the Imperial Academy are inherently faster than them.

  Now these proud men of heaven are using their profound energy to rush forward as if they are risking their lives. They were chasing with all their might before, but now they are chasing with their lives.

  The disciples of the five major families were all hopeless, with pale faces, and stepped out to catch up with them as fast as they could in their lives.

  Among everyone, Li Qingming and Ji San were the most laid-back.

  Li Qingming was dressed in Tsing Yi. He didn't even mobilize any profound energy, but he always followed the Imperial College team.

  Even the way he walked was so graceful that no one could see his limits.

  Apart from him, another person who is hard to tell is Ji San.

  When Ji San saw Yan Xi catching up, his eyes lit up, he grinned happily, and glanced at his colleagues, revealing two malicious fangs.

  He jumped several times between the trees, leaving a series of afterimages in the air, and suddenly surpassed Bai Ling and landed at the front.

  He even had the mood to whistle, and then waved to Bai Ling, who was just being shocked and was running away with gritted teeth, and the classmates behind her who were holding their breath, and said in a very flattering tone -

  "Tsk. You all have legs. Got hacked? Let's run away! Yan Xi is so useless that he can't even compete with the useless ones. We, Imperial College, are going to lose all our face."

  Seeing him squatting on the tree, He made sarcastic remarks and looked like it was no big deal when watching a show. Others in the Imperial Academy wanted to beat him to death.

  But... I can't beat him!
  The people from the Imperial Academy gritted their teeth, released their profound energy, and sped up again.

  They couldn't help but look back in the direction of Yan Xi again, thinking to themselves, they finally got rid of the person now, right?

  But before they could turn around, two golden streams of light flashed past the corner of their eyes.

  In the blink of an eye, the masked girl had passed by them.

  Everyone: "!!!"

  "Well, let me tell you what, Yan Xi is almost overtaking you. If you haven't run hard enough, why are you looking back?" Ji San shook his head and sighed as if regretfully.

  you shut up! Everyone glared at Ji San in the distance! I lamented in my heart, why was Ji San, the little bully in the world, assigned to them on this outing? !
  The sun, which originally only showed its head, quickly reached the upper reaches of the sky, and the temperature in the misty forest also slowly increased.

  In the huge forest, apart from the sound of the wind blowing the leaves and Ji San's nagging poisonous tongue, there was only the sound of breathing like a broken bellows, and everyone was hurried on with all their strength.

  It was originally just a normal rush, but after Yan Xi interfered with it, it turned into a marathon race without realizing it. No one said anything for fear of falling behind.

  Duanmu Rou, who was originally waiting to see Yan Xi's joke, turned pale. The physique of a spiritual master is weaker than that of a mysterious master. In addition, she entered the Imperial Academy because of her talent as an alchemist and her relationship with Yunding Celestial Palace. She is far more powerful. Far inferior to others, now he is the last one in Imperial Academy.

  The Imperial Academy that was originally gathered together also showed a hierarchy at this time. The strongest ones were at the front, then the next, and the last...

  She stared at Yan Xi, who was almost out of sight. The nails dug into the palms of the hands!

  How could this be? It is obvious that Yanxi is just a waste.

  The one who was more mentally stressed than her was Bai Ling at the front. She already regretted listening to Duan Murou and helping her teach Yan Xi a lesson.

  She found that no matter how much she speeded up, Yan Xi was always only one step behind her.

  She was only a seventh-level profound disciple. She didn't have much profound energy stored in her dantian, so she couldn't sustain it for long by accelerating at full speed. However, Yan Xi next to her seemed to still have some energy left.

  If this continues, she might really lose.

  Thinking of Ji San's words, her arm began to ache. Ji San always spoke and acted based on his mood, but there was only one thing that remained unchanged for him, and that was - he would definitely do what he said!

  (End of chapter)