Chapter 2: Rebirth of the Bastard

2022-10-19 Author: Yidu Jackdaw

  Chapter 2: Rebirth of the Bastard
  After the words were cut like an ice pick, the girl's clear eyes faded little by little, eventually becoming dull and dull.

  And all around, the sound of ridicule drowned out the thin girl from all directions.

  "Pfft! What is this? This is a toad that wants to eat swan meat! It's dirty and ugly, and she wants to touch His Highness with her dirty hands. His Highness doesn't even bother to look at her." "

  A disfigured waste still occupies the place. As the fiancée of His Highness the Holy Son, if I were her, I would have broken off the engagement in shame a few years ago!"

  "Yan Lan, hurry up and teach your wishful thinking dog a lesson!"

  People who no longer have scruples are like evil beasts that have broken free from their cages. , the malice in his heart no longer restrained at all, and the punches and kicks fell like raindrops.

  Pain -

  Yan Xi's consciousness sank into darkness, and a large number of memories accompanied her soul and merged with her.

  She experienced a new life.

  In the first half of her life, her father was the head of a small family in a third-class country. Her parents were very loving. Although she could not practice, she was loved by her parents.

  The rest of her life was as miserable as hell. Her parents, who originally loved her, went out to experience in a foreign land, but they were rumored to have stolen a treasure belonging to a strong man, and were beaten to death by the strong man. She died in a foreign land without even sending her body back.

  The father who was originally loved by everyone turned into a "thief who was beaten to death" and was nailed to the family's pillar of shame. She, the uncultivated daughter of the head of the family, has become a shame to the family and is despised by everyone.

  Isolated by everyone, young and afraid of loneliness, Xiao Yanxi often crawled out of the dog hole behind the courtyard quietly. Go to a dilapidated courtyard to find an abandoned son who is also rejected by his family.

  The other party was even worse than her. There was a normal time when her parents were still alive. But the other party was thrown into the courtyard before he could understand anything. Only an old servant hung him casually like an animal.

  At the same age as her, he couldn't communicate with others, couldn't take a bath, couldn't take care of himself, he could only follow his instinct and throw food on the ground, survive like a beast, and die by being thrown some leftovers by the servants who occasionally passed by.

  She had seen members of his family throwing stones at him and teasing him. He has no name and is the seventh child, so those who tease him call him Yun Qi.

  She saved her little rations and gave them to him, quietly taught him how to speak, washed his hair, helped him bandage the wounds caused by his tribe, and tried her best to protect him.

  Yun Qi, who has learned to speak, does not like to talk, but will say with a serious face and a clumsy accent that he will protect her for the rest of his life.

  But later, the boy who promised to protect her disappeared from the dilapidated courtyard.

  When they met again, he had become the aloof and unattainable His Royal Highness the Holy Son of Yunding Tiangong.

  And she is an ugly creature who is useless and mute.

  At the same time, she realized that the seventh son of the Yun family to whom she had been engaged since childhood was the Yun Qi she had known since childhood.

  With excitement, she cautiously approached her childhood friend and now fiancé, but she was repeatedly rejected and disgusted. Everyone said she was not good enough for him, but she always believed that he was still the same Yunqi she had been when she was a child.

  As long as she explains who she is, they can go back to how they were before. Although every time she tried her best to convey information to him and explain her identity, his eyes remained cold, but she never gave up. She believed that one day he would finally believe her.

  Some time ago, she received a cold jade pendant from His Royal Highness the Holy Son. She thought he finally believed her words, so she was so excited that she couldn't sleep for several days. She carved jade stones every day to prepare a return gift for him.

  But what she never expected was to be greeted by an eternal hell.

  Everyone said she stole.

  She was beaten half to death in front of him, and as a result, her fiancé, who had been engaged since childhood, not only failed to defend her, but even disdained to listen to her defense, and directly nailed her to the pillar of shame!

  "You guys who crow like cocks and dogs and robbers will bring it upon themselves!" The cold voice was like a sharp knife cutting through the chest, tearing a sincere heart until it was dripping with blood.

  The sadness and anger in his heart exploded in his chest, making him unable to breathe.

  His body twitched uncontrollably, and a crystal tear rolled down from the corner of his eye.

  Yan Xi, whose consciousness was drifting, knew that this was not her current emotion, but the sadness and anger originally hidden in this body.

  And as the tears fell, all the original obsession with Yun Qi and the past disappeared.

  Yan Xi felt a dull pain in his limbs and bones, and a buzzing sound in his ears.

  "Yan Xi, did you see that? You cried so sadly, but in his eyes you are worse than a dog!"

  "You are as cheap as your unclean father! Why do you still want to marry the Holy Son? What a dream!"

  Yan Xi frowned and tried to control his unruly body. Suddenly, the dull pain from being hit disappeared, as if he was blocked by something.

  A childish voice sounded with a cry, "Don't fight! Don't fight! Don't hit sister Yan Xi, she will die! Woohoo! Stop hitting!"

  "Get away! Fat pig! Stop trying again. I'll beat you too!"

  "Don't worry, Yan Chushi. You will be next!"

  Yan Chushi stood in front of Yan Xi, his face pale with pain, big beads of sweat rolling down, and his lips turned purple. But he didn't move even half a step away, and said with difficulty, "No... don't whine."

  The whimpering sound was like an electric current, flowing through Yan Xi's heart in an instant, and the body that could not move finally regained consciousness.

  Yan Lan looked at the figure blocking Yan Xi and thought of what he had said before accusing her in front of Yun Xiaohan. She felt hatred in her heart and she picked up a steel whip covered with barbs and swung it at his back!

  "Yan Chushi, since you want to die, then I will help you! Go die with this good-for-nothing!"

  The steel whip made a whistling sound, and the barbs on it were sharp and cold. If they were hooked deeply into the flesh, a large piece of flesh and blood could be torn off with one blow.

  Yan Chushi gritted his teeth tightly, his face trembling, and he closed his eyes in fear, but he blocked Yan Xi in a protective manner and did not leave.

  Suddenly, there was a cold explosion -

  "Stop!"

  A sallow, thin hand pressed on Yan Lan's wrist without warning, and the swing of the steel whip stopped abruptly.

  Yan Lan looked around and saw a pair of eyes as dark as ink.

  Resolute, sharp, and cold!
  The person who was about to leave paused.

  Yan Chushi, who was originally prepared to be beaten, found that the pain had not come yet. He opened his eyes in surprise, only to find that the person he was protecting behind him had unexpectedly arrived at Yan Lan's side.

  His round eyes suddenly widened. Just... just now... Sister Yan Xi could speak? !

  Yan Lan was also startled by this sudden accident.

  But she quickly reacted, and her heart was full of embarrassment and anger at being caught by a waste. In full view of everyone, she was actually stopped by a loser. It was so embarrassing!

  Angry and embarrassed, Yan Lan raised a hand and slapped Yan Xi hard on the face, "Ugly you thing, let me go—!"

  "Pop!" There was a crisp sound!
  Yan Lan covered her face in disbelief, the burning pain on her face constantly reminding her of what just happened.

  She...she was beaten by this loser Yan Xi just now?

  She was stunned, and a pair of eyes as cold as black jade looked directly at her, deep and faint, like an abyss with no bottom.

  And on that ugly face that was so familiar to her, there was a faint smile that was unfamiliar to her. The corners of her lips were slightly raised, and the slightly hoarse voice was like the whisper of the devil -

  "I remember you said before, let me kneel down and give you You kowtowed three times to apologize?"

  "You...you..." Looking at Yan Xi, who seemed to be a completely different person, Yan Lan was so shocked that he couldn't speak.

  "Three is too few, why not double it!" Ignoring her shock, Yan Xi smiled with dark eyes and his voice was as leisurely as chatting with an old friend.

  However, the movements of her hands were cruel and inconsistent with her words!
  She moved her steps, her body was like an afterimage, and she quickly grabbed Yan Lan with one hand.

  Between the thin five-finger flip of the hand, there was a loud bang, and the girl in yellow who was so arrogant just now was knocked to the ground, causing flying dust to fly.

  Before Yan Lan could react from the severe pain, he grabbed her head with one hand and threw it to the ground. A voice as cold as a ghost from hell sounded in her ears, "The first one." "

  Bang. " --!"

  dusty.

  Before the sound dissipated, the atmosphere of the entire martial arts training ground was stagnant.

  Everyone looked at the girl on the stage in disbelief.

  Is that really the Yan Xi who is weak and has low self-esteem, and can be stepped on by anyone?
  Duanmu Rou's expression changed and she hurriedly came up to stop her, "Yan Xi, Lan'er is your cousin after all. How could you treat her like this?"

  Yan Xi ignored her and glanced at her as if she was passing by. Pass an ant.

  He grabbed the back of Yan Lan's head with his right hand and hit it hard again, "Second one."

  "Bang!" There was a dull thud. Yan Lan was hit so hard that stars appeared in her eyes, and she struggled to stand with her fingers clasped together. Standing up, the sharp cry almost pierced the eardrums, "Bitch——! Stop!"

  "You!" Duanmu Rou, who had been humiliated, had a ruthless look in his eyes, and his originally gentle voice had a hint of coldness. "Yan Xi! Stop it!"

  Yan Xi turned a deaf ear and pressed down with his thin fingers - "Bang!!" A

  faint voice said, "The third one."

  Blood covered his face, but the physique of a cultivator But she couldn't faint. The humiliation and pain made Yan Lan's face full of tears. She asked Duanmu Rou for help, "Cousin! Save me! Save me!"

  "Ha." Yan Xi smiled coldly and pressed his hand down again. .

  At this moment, Duanmu Rou raised his hand and a water arrow rushed towards Yan Xi!
  There was a burst of exclamations all around!

  "Spirit Master! It's a water spiritual master! Duan Murou has been able to condense the water spiritual power!"

  In Apocalypse Continent, martial arts are respected. Mystics practice mysterious energy and become mysterious people. Spiritual masters practice spiritual energy and become spiritual beings. Spiritual beings are far rarer than mysterious beings. Their status is very respected and they are envied by everyone.

  As soon as Yan Xi raised his eyes, he saw the water arrow speeding towards him