Oh, little girl

lowered her head and saw Shota's eyes flickering.

  "Sister Yan Xi, do you want to move to my yard? If you beat Yan Lan today, she will definitely come to trouble you again.

  Although my father is often not at home, for my father's sake, Yan Lan and the others dare not Just come to my yard and beat them up."

  Although Yan Wufei's level has declined, he is still an elder and still retains some strength. In addition, Yan Lan and the others have a weird temper and bully Yan Chushi, but they don't dare to. Doing something like knocking on the door.

  And Yan Xi, who does not have the protection of his parents, is naturally the most vulnerable person.

  Yan Xi rejected Yan Chushi's suggestion without hesitation.

  "Can I hide here for a while, or for the rest of my life? Even if I hide here these days, will they stop and let us go when I get out?" Regarding Yan Chushi's worries, Yan Xi raised the question He raised his eyebrows and asked rhetorically without answering.

  Yan Chushi's face showed a thoughtful expression, and slowly, he squeezed it tightly with his small hands.

  The answer is - no!
  Both Yan Lan and her followers have treated humiliating him and Yan Xi as casually as their daily pastime.

  Because his father is still alive, they have restrained themselves, but sister Yanxi... After her uncle died, no one will protect her anymore.

  Seeing his thoughtful look, Yan Xi smiled slightly.

  She has no intention of pretending to be a character and living a submissive life like the original owner did before. In Yan Xi's dictionary, there is only tooth for tooth and eye for eye!
  But since she wasn't going to be secretive, she had to give a reasonable explanation for her drastic change in personality.

  Yan Xi looked at Yan Chushi, his voice was soft and calm, as if he was saying something insignificant, "Today at the martial arts training ground, Yan Lan slandered me for stealing the cold jade. They knew in their hearts that it was not me who stole it, but except for you, no one One person is willing to investigate the truth, while everyone stands by and laughs at me, watching me almost being beaten to death."

  Yan Chushi's heart clenched when he heard it, and he felt sad and angry.

  Everyone knew that Yan Lan didn't like Yan Xi. She always ordered and scolded Yan Xi like a slave, and often deliberately found reasons to hit and scold her.

  Yan Xi looked at him, a sharp edge blooming in his black eyes, "On the tenth day of the lunar month, what happened today made me understand. No matter how we compromise and strive for perfection, what greets us will not be a step back, but a brighter future!

  The more we swallow our anger, They will only think that we are getting bullied the more we are, so from now on, I will never let anyone bully me again!"

  After hearing her words, Yan Chushi, who was standing next to her, took a deep breath and looked at Yan firmly with his eyes. Xi, said extremely seriously, "Sister Yan Xi, even if everyone doesn't believe you, I will still stand by your side!"

  He had a childish little face, and his fleshy face was so tender that it looked like he could squeeze out water. , eyes are big, round, black and bright, extremely cute, but her expression is as serious as taking an oath.

  "Well, I believe in Chu Shi." Yan Xi couldn't help but rub his hair, with a warm light in his eyes and a confident expression, "Don't worry. If they dare to cause trouble, I will beat them once."

  "But what if we can't beat them? We are useless...we are born to be inferior to them." Yan Chushi whispered, looking a little depressed.

  Although I don't know what method Sister Yanxi used to defeat Yanlan today, Yanlan and the others can practice. One of him and Sister Yanxi is at the first level of physical training forever, and the other cannot practice. The gap between the two sides will only get bigger and bigger. The bigger. Moreover...Sister Yanxi also offended the Holy Son...

  each of them was an existence they could not afford to offend.

  In the face of absolute strength, sneak attacks, skills, etc. are useless.

  He struggled and resisted at first, but was ruthlessly suppressed in the end. Later, he discovered that if he didn't resist and endured silently, he would be less hurt.

  They are useless people, born to be disliked and bullied.

  Looking at Yan Chushi's eyes that had lost their energy and energy, Yan Xi raised his fingers and tapped Xiao Zhengtai's fair and tender forehead in annoyance.

  So spineless, if it were her in the previous life, she would beat him to the point of regretting being born.

  The members of her Yan family can be trash who cannot cultivate, but they cannot be cowards who are defeated before fighting!

  "Hiss-" Yan Chu Eleven cried out in pain, came back from his memories, and raised his watery eyes to look at the people around him.

  She was staring at him, with a seriousness and seriousness on her face that he had never seen before, and she slowly said, "On the tenth day of the lunar month, if you don't look down on yourself, don't expect others to look down on you."

  "A person can be eliminated, but not You will be defeated. But if you lose the spirit and courage to resist, that is the real failure." The girl's dark and bright eyes are like two bonfires rising in the dark, with an inexplicable calming effect. strength.

  Yan Chushi stared blankly at the cheerful-looking person in front of him, feeling as if something was growing in his heart, gradually sprouting and growing.

  After a while, he clenched his chubby fists, pursed his small mouth resolutely, and his big eyes had a firm light that had never been seen before, "Yes! Sister Yan Xi, I remember it."

  Yan Xi still didn't know that what he had done today Those words silently planted a small seed in Yan Chushi's heart, which would grow into a big tree in the near future, and become the war king who would become famous throughout the Kyushu.

  "You won't be defeated..." At the same time, in the dark and dark space, a pair of dazzling golden eyes slowly opened, and the corners of the man's mouth slightly raised, "Oh, little girl..."

  Yan Xi seemed to hear something in a trance. Hearing the sound, he immediately looked around with caution.

  At this time, spring was in full swing, and catkins were fluttering gently under the warm sun. Apart from her and Yan Chushi, there seemed to be no other person here.

  Could it be that it was... an auditory hallucination just now?
  Yan Chushi noticed Yan Xi's sudden strangeness and looked around nervously, "Sister Yan Xi, there is no one. What are you looking for?"

  "Nothing." Yan Xi shook his head, but inadvertently glanced at his bracelet. Just now, a faint light seemed to flash on it?
  After writing this down, Yan Xi planned to go back to his yard directly.

  Yan Chushi was worried and said that as a man, he had the responsibility to escort his sister back.

  Yan Xi looked at the short man who only reached his waist in silence, and agreed before Yan Chu Shi's face turned into a monkey's ass.

  Yan Xi remembered that after her parents died, there was still an old servant, Aunt Wang, who stayed with her.

  Aunt Wang is her mother's wet nurse. After the death of Yan Wufeng and Su Yue, the people who originally took care of her ran away, leaving only Aunt Wang who never left her and took care of her like her own daughter.

  In Yan Xi's heart, Aunt Wang is no different from a relative.

  Before Yan Xi entered the courtyard, he heard a burst of noise, bitter and mean.

  "Old woman! How did you wash the clothes? Are you blind? You can't see such a big stain?"

  (End of Chapter)