Chapter 31: The appearance is restored and she is stunningly beautiful.

Chi Li carefully controlled the flames so as not to damage Yan Xi's foundation, and took the time to take a look at her condition.

  The girl's body was shaking violently because of the pain, and her clothes were soaked with blood, but despite this, she didn't make a sound!
  Chi Li sighed, "If it hurts, just shout out. There's no need to hold it in."

  "I'm fine, continue." Yan Xi clenched his hands into fists, his voice trembling from the pain.

  Chi Li pursed his lips and controlled the blazing phoenix fire to surge towards the veins in Yan Xi's body that were covered in ice.

  As if feeling the threat, the blue crystal grains in Yanxi's veins began to fight back!
  Inches of cold crystals spread rapidly in her veins.

  Cold... so cold... Yan Xi's lips were pale, as if he had been thrown into icy water in the dead of winter.

  "Ha." Seeing Han Jing's counterattack, a flash of disdain flashed through Chi Li's golden pupils. The flames came like a monarch domineering over the world, coming over and swallowing everything.

  Jiuyou Hanpo's position continued to shrink, and finally turned into a small group of crystal clear ice balls nestled in a corner, trembling desperately.

  Yan Xi, who was in so much pain that he almost lost consciousness, felt a faint consciousness.

  Like a newborn baby, ignorant and ignorant, it can only convey the simplest feelings, "Ouch...it hurts."

  Chi Li's eyes flashed, quite surprised, "Huh? The ice abyss in your body actually gave birth to consciousness? "

  It is extremely difficult for dead objects such as grass, trees, and ice to develop consciousness. If autonomous consciousness can be produced, it will definitely be a blessing to heaven and earth.

  Even if they are still ignorant and immature now, they will be very scary once they grow up.

  Chi Li asked, "Ugly girl, do you want to make a contract with it? Ice spiritual creatures that produce autonomous consciousness like this are very rare, and they will have considerable combat power if they are cultivated in the future.

  It is still in its infancy of consciousness, and its sanity is still relatively ignorant. "When it matures, it will be almost impossible to subdue it."

  He paused and suddenly thought of something, "Forget it... After you contract it, if your cultivation does not grow as fast as it does, your tendons may grow again." It is blocked by its ice power. Not only that, it will even be frozen into an eternal ice sculpture, and even the soul cannot escape. "

  In legends, the ice abyss can even freeze the soul. The soul-containing iron bracelet is connected to Yan Xi's soul. If her soul is damaged, he will also be affected. Chi Li didn't hesitate at all and controlled the blazing phoenix fire to rush over.

  "Wait a minute-" Yan Xi endured the severe pain and stopped him.

  She could vaguely feel the emotions of Bingyuan Hanpo, fear, closeness, attachment and reluctance.

  Maybe this is the reason why the original body has been immersed in the abyss ice for so many years, but has not been frozen into an ice sculpture. The ice abyss has no ill intentions towards her at all!

  It's just that her soul was incomplete and she couldn't sense a nascent consciousness at all.

  "Are you sure? It is difficult to advance to the spiritual world. If you contract with it, the spiritual energy you will practice in the future will still be half of it, which will greatly slow down your cultivation speed." Chi Li said.

  "Confirmed...sure." Yan Xi gritted his teeth and said with difficulty, his spiritual consciousness connecting with the weak consciousness.

  As soon as her consciousness was put in, she felt entangled in a bit of cold air. Something merged into her spiritual sea, and a light blue mark suddenly appeared in her consciousness.

  It seems that a lot of power was consumed by the blazing phoenix fire. After signing the contract, Bingyuan Hanso began to automatically sleep and cultivate.

  Chi Li also took back the blazing phoenix fire.

  The moment the blazing phoenix fire was recovered by him, a force of vitality quickly spread within Yan Xi's body and began to quickly repair her damaged muscles, veins, bones and blood. The wounds on her body began to scab at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  The blazing phoenix fire is the fire of nirvana, with both the power of destruction and rebirth. As long as you survive the initial pain, you will be reborn from the fire like a phoenix.

  Yan Xi felt an itch on his face.

  She couldn't help but touch it with her hand, and soon, dead skin fell off her face like flakes.

  Yan Xi: "..."

  After a while, the itchy feeling dissipated. Yan Xi washed his face and touched the left side of his face.

  It feels smooth and delicate, no longer as bumpy as before with scars all over it.

  Yan Xi raised her eyebrows. Originally, she planned to wait for the toxins to be eliminated before making her own ointment to remove saprophytic muscle. She didn't expect that Chili's flames had beautifying effects, which saved her a lot of effort.

  At this time, the sky was slightly brighter, and a line of fish-belly white had just appeared in the sky. Yan Xi estimated that the tempering of Yan Gu and Yan Chu Shi had also been completed.

  Sure enough, as soon as her mind turned around, there was an excited and urgent knock on the door, "Bang, bang, bang!"

  Yan Xi took off the mask hanging by the bed, put it on his face, and prepared to go out.

  Chi Li saw her actions.

  "Ugly girl..." As soon as he spoke, he realized that there was something wrong with his words.

  After the body tempering was completed, and the body was forged with the blazing phoenix fire, the girl's skin was no longer the dark yellow that had been caused by long-term poisoning, but instead showed a jade-like warmth and transparency.

  A few rays of light filtered through the window lattice, falling on her long hair and half of her face. Her eyebrows were picturesque, the corners of her lips were slightly raised, and her glance and smile had a soul-stirring charm.

  "Cough... smelly girl..." Chi Li changed his words and asked in confusion, "The scar on your face has healed, why are you still wearing a mask?"

  Yan Xi raised his eyebrows slightly, raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and smiled slyly.

  "No one knows this face, can't you do a lot of things?"

  The corners of Chi Li's mouth twitched slightly, "You are relying on the fact that no one can recognize you, so you want to do bad things."

  Even people who are familiar with Yanxi may not be able to compare the stunningly beautiful girl who turned all living beings upside down at this time with the one before. The Yan family, who is as ugly as a devil, is connected with all the ugly monsters.

  Chi Li was secretly looking forward to how this evil-minded girl would trick someone to death.

  But now he can only suppress his thoughts in his heart. He has just awakened from the soul-containing iron bracelet, and using the blazing phoenix fire is still a bit too much for him now.

  "I will be in deep sleep for a period of time. Please take it easy during this period. If something happens, I won't be able to help."

  If Yan Xi could see the scene inside the soul-accumulating iron bracelet, he would definitely be able to see the changes in Chili's soul. It was a bit darker, and a pair of golden eyes that were as bright as the blazing sun seemed to be covered with a layer of gray, no longer as bright and intense as before.

  Yan Xi paused as he was about to go out, but keenly caught the hint of weakness in his voice, and frowned slightly, "Is it because you are helping me suppress the cold energy of the Ice Abyss? Is there anything that can help you regain your strength?" ?"

  "It's just a small ice cube, how could it affect me?" Chi Li's voice was as arrogant as ever.

  Yan Xi frowned, not believing what he said.

  How could someone as proud as Chi Li admit his own weakness?

  "With your current level of cultivation, you can't even touch the heavenly and earthly treasures that can have an effect on me. Don't bother. I'm just sleepy. Just take a nap. You stinky girl, don't be touched by anyone while I'm sleeping." Bullied."

  Chi Li ordered.

  "I know." Yan Xi did not expose him.

  She knew Chi Li's pride.

  Yan Xi looked at the rising sun outside the window, put the mask on his face, and raised the corners of his mouth slightly to reassure him, "Don't worry. It's only me who bullies others, and no one else bullies me."

  ( End of this chapter)