Chapter 32 If you tell me to go east, I will never go west.

After saying goodbye to Chi Li, Yan Xi packed up his things before opening the door!
  "Ahhh!" As soon as the door opened, an excited figure rushed in.

  Yan Xi dodged to the side neatly, but poor Yan Gu almost fell to the ground again.

  But this time he had no intention of paying attention to it. His eyes were so bright that they seemed to be shining, and he couldn't wait to share his joy.

  "Yan Xi, your body tempering fluid is really effective! I made a breakthrough! Yesterday, I broke through directly from the fourth level of body refining to the ninth level of body refining! And I retested my talent yesterday, and my talent went from mediocre to one of the best! "

  Ye Gu's face flushed with excitement, and his words were trembling. Disciples of the Yan family will take a talent test when they are three, six, and twelve years old. From small to large, talent is divided into mediocre, one out of ten, one out of a hundred, one out of a thousand, and one out of ten thousand. The division of potential indicates to a certain extent It allows practitioners to reach the highest heights in the future.

  In Muyun City, most people are mediocre, one out of ten is considered to have outstanding talent, and one out of a hundred is the top genius that the major families will devote their resources to cultivating!
  Generally speaking, after the age of twelve, talent will not change anymore. I thought that I would be mediocre in this life, but I didn't expect that overnight I would become one of the best geniuses!
  "Boss Yanxi! I will be yours from now on. If you ask me to go east, I will never go west. If you ask me to buy winter melons, I will never go pumpkins!"

  The young man clenched his fists and made an impassioned speech with spittle. The oath is firm, sonorous and powerful.

  Yan Xi's scalp was numb due to his admiring gaze, and she stretched out her arms to resist the man who wanted to pounce on her and hang her legs.

  In an instant, it was like facing a wall, unable to make even an inch of progress.

  At this time, he didn't even think about why he was restrained by Yan Xi's hand when he was already at the ninth level of body refining.

  Boss Yanxi's awesomeness needs no explanation!
  Yan Xi was more concerned about Yan Chu Shi.

  She turned her head and saw Yan Chushi beside her. He did not stick to her side like before, but stood aside with a look of loneliness on his face.

  Yan Xi's heart skipped a beat, "What's wrong?"

  Yan Chushi pursed his lips, "I'm sorry, sister Yan Xi... I... I'm still at the first level of body refining."

  He brewed the medicine together with Yan Gu, but besides After absorbing the medicinal liquid and expelling a bunch of black impurities, there was no change in the body.

  Yan Xi looked at Yan Chu Shi and wondered if it was her imagination. Chu Shi seemed to have grown a little taller?

  "Yes, Yan Xi, the situation on the tenth day of the lunar month is a bit strange." Yan Gu also gradually calmed down from the excitement, "Yesterday I screamed in pain for a long time, but he didn't seem to feel it. Not only did he not feel the pain, he also enjoyed it. Looks like. And he absorbed it very quickly. The potion became clear within five minutes of entering it. "And he absorbed it all night long!
  This time it was Yan Xi's turn to be surprised. He absorbed the power of the medicine in five minutes and still felt no pain at all. What kind of abnormal physique is this?
  This can't be because he has a bad foundation. Instead, he is so good that a turn of the body quenching fluid has no great effect on him.

  Yan Xi thought of giving him a try of the second-level body quenching fluid.

  But suddenly, the token on Yan Gu's waist lit up, and immediately after, a light flashed on the family tokens worn by Yan Xi and Yan Chushi.

  A powerful and old voice came from the token, "All disciples of the Yan family are now ordered to gather at the martial arts training ground within ten minutes!"

  "It should be to go to the misty forest." Yan Xi took back the token. The black eyes narrowed slightly. Today is the day agreed with Imperial College to set off to the Misty Forest.

  She put down the token and touched Yan Chushi's plush head to comfort her, "Chu Shi, your body hasn't changed. It's not because you're not good. It's probably because your physique is too good.

  " Chu Shi's wet eyes widened in disbelief.

  "I'll help you take a look when we come back from the misty forest. Let's go to the martial arts training ground first." After she refined the first- and second-level body quenching fluid yesterday, the medicinal materials needed for the third-level body quenching fluid had already been obtained from Shennong's Medical Classics. The elixir recipe on the second level appeared, but on the second level she could only see the elixir recipe for the third-level body quenching liquid.

  There are some herbs in the third-level body quenching fluid that are relatively rare, and she wants to try her luck in the misty forest.

  "Yeah." Yan Chushi nodded obediently, and the three of them rushed to the martial arts training ground together.

  By the time they arrived at the martial arts training ground, almost everyone in the family had arrived.

  Yan Hou, the left elder of Yan Sheng's department, glanced at the three of them with cold eyes, and shouted loudly, "Everyone is here, just wait for you three! Waste is waste, mud that can't hold up the wall!"

  Yan Xi A chill flashed through his eyes.

  Yan Gu was about to explain.

  However, the well-dressed girl in front of him had already taken the first step.

  Those dark eyes flashed with a cold light, pointing to the huge sundial on the martial arts training ground, "Elder Hou, it has been more than ten minutes since the order of the Li clan leader was issued?"

  Yan Hou's face was purple, and he just relied on it. I wanted to scold Yan Xi verbally, but I didn't know she had such an unruly temper. I really don't give him any face.

  "No." Facing the huge sundial in the center of the martial arts training ground, Yan Hou couldn't say anything shameless, so he could only reply through gritted teeth.

  "Since we are not late, why should Elder Hou accuse us? Is it because we are useless?" Yan Xi spoke sharply every word.

  "The patriarch once established family rules. All the children of the Yan family, regardless of their talents, must be treated equally by the elders. As the elder of the Law Enforcement Hall, Elder Hou can't even remember the family rules. How can he enforce the law fairly?"

  "You... are sharp-tongued. Profit!" Yan Hou was choked and his face turned purple, and he walked away immediately!
  Yan Gu quietly gave Yan Xi a thumbs up - cow. Yan Xi is the only one in the Yan family who can make the sarcastic elder Hou turn blue with anger.

  Yan Xi's eyes fell on the high platform in the martial arts training ground.

  On the stage, Yan Sheng saw Elder Zuo deflated at Yan Xi's side, his face a little ugly, and his sharp eyes were glaring at her like a razor blade.

  Yesterday, he came to her courtyard aggressively to question the medicine pavilion.

  Yan Xi touched his chin. Logically speaking, Yan Sheng should have had an attack long ago if he had such a big handle on her. It's not like his character that he can endure it till now.

  That can only mean that... the matter has been temporarily suppressed.

  Yan Xi looked at Yan Zhongshan, who was standing on the high platform with his hands behind his back, and felt a little more clear in his heart.

  On the stage, Yan Zhongshan's voice spread around due to his mysterious energy.

  "This time we go deep into the misty forest, and our lives may be in danger. The elders and I will not watch over everyone all the time. After entering, life or death will depend on us!"

  As soon as Yan Zhongshan said these words, there was a sound below. Whispering chatter.

  "However, this trip is not a mandatory mission for the family. After entering the misty forest, what greets you may be chance or the mouth of a beast. The choice is yours. If you want to go, stand on the right. If you don't want to go, you can stay and guard the family. ."

  (End of this chapter)