Chapter 10 The dark little bun

Yan Xi's words were like a sharp blade, tearing open the fig leaf and exposing all the darkness and discord.

  Especially Yan Sheng, he is very small-minded and saves face. He obviously does dirty things, but he still wants to gain a good reputation for being fair.

  "Yan Xi, you mutilated your siblings and still refused to admit your fault, you are guilty of an additional crime!" Yan Sheng's eyes were filled with anger. When he thought about how many times he had been humiliated by Yan Xi in front of everyone, murderous intent flashed in his eyes and he raised his hand. A stream of cyan mysterious energy was about to shoot toward Yan Xi.

  That guy Yan Wufeng was just a piece of trash. He had brought shame to the Yan family since he was born. He couldn't even compare to Yan Lan's finger.

  It's better for him to pretend to miss today and erase this shame!

  Feeling the danger, Yan Xi's muscles tensed up instantly, and his heels were about to rush out in the next moment.

  Suddenly, an invisible coercion emitted, and the cyan mysterious energy disappeared without a trace before it reached Yan Xi.

  A majestic cold scolding sounded, so powerful that it seemed to resound in everyone's mind, "What's going on?"

  "Who dares to come to my Yan family to cause trouble?" Yan Sheng stood up nervously in an instant, the pressure was stronger than his Much higher, as soon as the pressure was released, everyone present was suppressed.

  "You traitor! You don't even recognize your father anymore?!" Furious shouts rang out. The next moment, Yan Sheng was fanned away by the palm of his hand, and an old man with white beard and hair appeared on the main seat.

  His eyes are as bright as an eagle, his eyebrows are upright, and his aura is overwhelming. He is like a flaming lion king, exuding a domineering aura that is hard to ignore.

  "Ancestor!"

  "Congratulations, ancestor, for coming out of seclusion!" Almost the next moment, those who had been sitting upright stood up excitedly.

  Yan Xi looked over in surprise. Is this his cheap grandfather, Yan Zhongshan, one of the few ninth-level Winged Xuan King in Muyun Kingdom?

  She didn't have much impression of this cheap grandpa.

  Because of his fierce appearance and the pressure of the Xuan King, the original owner was afraid of him when he was a child and never dared to get close to him.

  Later, his father Yan Wufeng died, and it wasn't long before Yan Zhongshan announced that he was going into seclusion.

  The cultivation levels of the mystical practitioners in Tianqi Continent are in order: body refining, xuan disciple, xuan master, great xuan master, xuan king, xuanzong, xuan emperor, xuanzun and xuandi. Each level is divided into nine levels.

  The further you go, the gap between each level and the difficulty of advancement will increase exponentially, and the life span will also increase accordingly. There are many practitioners who are stuck in the Xuan Master all their life.

  King Xuan is already a rare master, and many people cannot reach it in their entire life. Yan Zhongshan has been in seclusion for ten years, and since then he has been Yan Sheng's leader.

  When Yan Xi was observing Yan Zhongshan, Yan Zhongshan was also observing her.

  The girl in the audience had an upright figure, a compelling aura between her brows, and was as tenacious as a poplar. When she met his gaze, she didn't even hide her eyes. She dared to look directly at him in person, and in his memory. The little granddaughter who burst into tears when she saw him was completely different.

  With a hint of appreciation in his eyes, Yan Zhongshan's eyes froze slightly when he touched the wound on her right face.

  He looked at Yan Sheng and became angry, "Yan Sheng, is what Yan Xi just said true? I will hand over the power of running the family to you. Is this how you manage the family?"

  Yan Sheng's heart was already in a mess. The old man actually left seclusion? Why didn't anyone report it? Did the old man hear it just now? How much had he heard!

  Yan Sheng has been terrified of this father since he was a child. He knows very well that the old man has a domineering and violent temper, and he can't tolerate any sand in his eyes!

  "Father...Father, those are all her nonsense. Don't listen to her nonsense.

  You also know that Yan Lan has been gentle, considerate, lively and kind since she was a child. How could she do such a thing? She is slandering." Sheng said quickly.

  Gentle? Lively and kind?
  Yan Xi raised his eyebrows, is he talking about Yan Lan? It seems that her uncle is really good at telling lies.

  But...she glanced at Yan Zhongshan again and felt that he was different from the grandpa she imagined.

  Such Yan Zhongshan doesn't look like a coward who would immediately cut off relations with his own son because of fear of Emperor Xuan, and wouldn't even dare to restrain himself from his own son's corpse.

  On the other side, upon hearing Yan Sheng's words, Yan Zhongshan's eyes flashed with disappointment.

  This son has been different from him since he was a child. He is narrow-minded and timid. He knows that Yan Sheng is secretly jealous of Yan Wufeng because of his position as the head of the family.

  The eldest son has always regarded Erfang and his family as a thorn in his flesh. He felt that Erfang had robbed him of his powerful position. He originally thought that he would regret and let go when he became the head of the family, but he did not expect that he would not let go of his niece.

  "Nonsense?" Yan Zhongshan's voice was full of anger, "Do you think I am blind and can't see the injury on Yan Xi's face?"

  The injury was obviously a scar caused by hot oil being poured on it.

  Yan Chushi timidly poked his head out from behind Yan Xi, his big wet eyes innocent and harmless, "Grandpa, I can testify that Sister Yan Xi did not lie.

  Back then, Sister Yan Lan's nanny poured oil on Sister Yan Xi, Sister Yan Lan refused to let the doctor treat Sister Yan Xi's injuries, and said that the family head would punish anyone who dared to help Sister Yan Xi. "

  Although Yan Chu Shi is only three years younger than Yan Xi, he looks harmless because of his strange body. He was six years old, and the child's non-aggression coupled with his innocent and harmless face suddenly increased the authenticity of his words.

  "Yan Chu Shi, you are so savage!" Yan Lan shouted sharply in a hurry.

  Yan Zhongshan's eyes instantly turned cold.

  "Father, it was an accident back then. Yan Xi ran to the kitchen out of fun, and Yan Lan's nanny accidentally spilled oil without noticing. I punished the nanny afterwards. Lan'er was so scared because of that incident I have a high fever." Yan Sheng explained hurriedly.

  Yan Chushi nodded, his big eyes shining brightly, "Uncle Master did punish the nanny. I also heard that sister Yan Lan had a high fever for a few days."

  Yan Sheng breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Yan Chushi in surprise. Eye.

  But before he could relax, Yan Chushi spoke again crisply, "The head of the house severely fined the wet nurse one month's salary and grounded her for two months.

  Moreover, Sister Yan Lan had a fever for a week, and she was All the doctors were called over, but no one cared about Sister Yan Xi. But I saw Sister Yan Lan quietly playing Cuju with someone. Can someone with a high fever still play Cuju?"

  There was a hint of curiosity in his big black eyes. Confuse.

  Yan Sheng's words and his comments almost made Yan Sheng and Yan Lan angry.

  Yan Xi glanced at Yan Chu Shi who looked innocent and innocent beside him, with a hint of smile in his eyes.

  I didn't expect that the little bun filled with black sesame seeds would be so sinister.

  "Yan Chu Shi! What are you talking about?!" Yan Lan was so angry that he even ignored the pain in his head and rushed towards Yan Chu Shi with great force.

  She has been held in high esteem by everyone because of her talent as a spiritual master since she was a child. Today she has suffered such great grievances but has been holding them in her heart. Now she has been provoked time and time again by Yan Chu Eleven. With her spoiled and overbearing personality, how can she endure it? Get angry immediately.

  Yan Chushi was the first to react. He flattened his little mouth on his chubby face and his eyes were covered with mist. He shrank up and held his head in his hands. His body began to tremble with fear, "Ooooooo, Yan Lan Sister, it's wrong on the tenth day of the lunar month, don't hit me."

  (End of this chapter)