Yan Xi's Mother

Yan Xi's originally cheerful face turned cold, and his speed increased a bit.

  In the courtyard, a maid dressed in purple satin was grabbing an old woman's ears. Her sharp nails pierced her flesh without mercy, leaving horrific blood marks.

  The old woman who was tortured by her had a stooped back and her hair had turned white. She kept bending down to apologize, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll wash it for you again."

  "Hmph! It's best this way. If you can't wash it off before dark, I'll I'll leave you with nothing to eat." He left a few marks on the other person's body, and then the girl in purple let him go happily.

  Yan Xi's eyes instantly turned cold. She knew that she was not taken seriously at home, but she didn't expect it to be so miserable. Even these maids dared to bully her people.

  "Aunt Wang!"

  She strode into the courtyard, stopped the old woman who was holding clothes and wanted to smash them, and took the clothes away from her hand.

  The old woman who was stopped was shocked at first. When she saw the blood on Yan Xi's body, her face changed drastically. She took Yan Xi's hand and walked out anxiously, "Miss, why are you injured? Come with me to see a doctor."

  "I It's okay, Aunt Wang." Yan Xi quickly reassured.

  Hearing this strange and clear voice, Aunt Wang was suddenly startled, and then her hands trembled with excitement, "Miss, you...can you...can you now--"

  Her eyes were filled with tears, she couldn't control herself with excitement, and she cried again and again. Laughing and clasping her hands together, "The master and his wife have a spirit in heaven! There is a spirit in heaven!"

  "Well, I can speak now. Aunt Wang, we will talk about this later." Yan Xi gave her a comforting smile, and she glanced towards the yard. The person suddenly became cold, "There are other things to solve now."

  Zi Huan was originally shocked by the fact that Yan Xi could speak, but she came back to her senses immediately.

  So what if I can speak? Not a waste?
  She is Miss Lan's personal maid, not to mention her current supporter...

  Zihuan crossed her chest with her hands, raised her long hair, and said with a sneer, "It turns out that the third lady is back, why, you take it I was wearing the slave's clothes because I wanted to replace the old woman and help the slave with the laundry——"

  "Bang!" Before she could finish her words, she felt a sudden pain on her face and was knocked unconscious.

  She raised her head in disbelief, "You...how dare you hit me..."

  "Pah!" Another hard slap.

  Yan Xi waved his hand and smiled, but Zi Huan felt extremely cold, "It's just a lesson to a disobedient dog, why can't I do it?"

  This guy is Yan Lan's personal maid, because the Holy Church The academy did not allow servants to enter, so he did not go to the academy with Yan Lan, but he often acted domineering in front of Yan Xi in the Yan family.

  "Okay! You're fine!" She glared at Yan Xi resentfully, stamped her feet, covered her face and walked out of the yard angrily.

  She hadn't even run a few steps when a hand grabbed her by the collar and kicked her knee hard with one foot.

  Zi Huan's knees hurt and he knelt down with a thud.

  A cold voice sounded in her ears, "Did I let you go?"

  "What do you want to do?" Zi Huan looked horrified.

  "Did you hit Aunt Wang with that hand just now?" Yan Xi glanced at the scars on Aunt Wang's body, and the bright red marks hurt her eyes.

  "You...what do you want to do?" Zi Huan asked tremblingly as she had a bad intuition.

  "Are you not going to say that?" Yan Xi smiled coldly, as if looking at an ant, indifferently.

  "Then let's destroy both of them."

  "Ah——!" A scream like a slaughtering pig shook the sky.

  Zi Huan lowered her two limp hands and looked at Yan Xi angrily. She didn't expect that Yan Xi would dare to treat her like this.

  Because of Yan Lan, Yan Xi is usually very afraid of her. Because Yan Lan hates Yan Xi very much, in order to win the favor of the young lady, she usually makes plans to torment Yan Xi and others. Originally it was just to consolidate her position, but later she gradually became obsessed with this feeling.

  Seeing the lady from her direct line who was supposed to be superior groveling in front of her gave her a strange sense of satisfaction.

  This loser Yan Xi is crazy! She must report this matter back to the lady. Zi Huan had a look of resentment on his face, planning in his mind how to torture Yan Xi in the future.

  At this time, she didn't know that her master's current situation was not much better than hers, and it was even more impossible to support her.

  "Aren't you going to get out?" Yan Xi looked at Zi Huan with a half-smile, and narrowed his clear pupils slightly, "You don't want your legs anymore?"

  Zi Huan didn't dare to delay any longer, and endured the pain on his hands. If it hurts, run away.

  Yan Xi turned to look at Aunt Wang who looked shocked, and repeated the words she told Yan Chushi.

  Originally, Yan Xi was worried that Aunt Wang wouldn't believe it, but she didn't expect her to look at her with a complicated expression for a while, as if she was missing someone through her.

  Then she accepted the transformation of Yan Xi's personality very naturally, her eyes still shining with excitement, "I knew that the eldest lady's child is not a thing in the pond!"

  Yan Xi raised his eyebrows and said to her memory The gentle mother became curious.

  The eldest lady in Aunt Wang's mouth is her mother Su Yue.

  In her memory, her mother Su Yue was a businesswoman who was saved by her father when he was away. She was an ordinary person who could not practice cultivation, and her grandfather was eaten by monsters.

  So when Yan Wufeng expressed his intention to marry Su Yue, everyone in the Yan family, including her grandfather Yan Kui, was very opposed to the marriage. Looking at Aunt Wang's expression, could it be that there is another hidden secret about the mother's identity?
  Yan Xi couldn't help but touch the black bracelet on his hand again, his eyes showing deep thought.

  There are rumors in the outside world that her father Yan Wufeng and mother Su Yue are dead, but are they...really dead?

  The people who went to the Longyuan Empire with Yan Wufeng to participate in the martial arts conference came back and spread the news that after Yan Wufeng went to the empire, he was beaten to death for stealing the treasure of a Xuan Emperor.

  Master Xuanhuang is a super giant standing at the top of Tianqi Continent! The Yan family couldn't see it even if they stretched their heads. They were just a small family in a remote country. Emperor Xuan didn't need to take action himself. If he casually expressed his dissatisfaction with the Yan family, there would be people who were willing to destroy the entire Yan family for him.

  So when the Yan family found out that it was Empress Xuan who Yan Wufeng had offended, they never even thought about investigating the authenticity of the news and trying to clear Yan Wufeng's innocence. They immediately announced that they were severing relations with Yan Wufeng as if they were burning their butts.

  In the past, the genius of the Yan family who was admired by all the stars has become a shame that his own family is shouting about and killed. It seems that everyone is eager to dig out Yan Wufeng's bones and whip the corpse to draw a clear line.

  But in Yan Xi's eyes, those who stole Emperor Xuan's treasure and were found beaten to death were just farts!
  Her father is a once-in-a-century genius and an indomitable hero. How could he possibly steal something!
  Yan Xi felt a sense of depression and anger in his heart, and touched his chest. That was the original owner's emotion, and it was also her emotion.

  After merging the memories, the care and love shown by Yan Wufeng and Su Yue to Xiao Yanxi in the memory was like another period of life she had experienced.

  "Don't worry, I will definitely give justice to my parents." Yan Xi secretly swore in his heart, clenching his fists and looking brightly.

  (End of chapter)