Chapter 16: Gathering the Lord's Wool

Yanxi quickly flipped back to get an overview of the entire book, but when he turned to the content slightly later, he could only see the names of some herbs and elixirs, but there were no Detailed records of herbal medicines and prescriptions.

  Further on, she could only see a hazy fog, and no more information could be seen.

  Yan Xi vaguely guessed that this medical scripture inheritance had a series of checkpoints, and she could only open the subsequent content if she passed the test. And the way of assessment...

  Yanxi's spiritual consciousness saw the herbal medicines and elixir prescriptions on the first few pages, and the fonts there were gray. It should be that she needs to memorize the herbal medicine and successfully refine the corresponding elixir before she can light up the font and pass the assessment.

  Yan Xi did not continue to turn back, and his spiritual consciousness began to continue to check the previous content.

  In the first chapter, the brightest page is a recipe for elixir.

  It was written in simple typing - Nine-turn body quenching fluid (one turn).

  The following is an introduction to refining medicinal materials, dosage, techniques, etc.

  Yan Xi narrowed her eyes and saw at a glance that this was a prescription for tempering the body, cleansing the essence and cutting the marrow, and it was extremely exquisite, even more exquisite than the body tempering prescription enshrined in her home when she was the head of the family.

  Looking at its introduction, this is just one turn, and there will be two, three, four, and up to nine turns after that!
  The prescriptions for other levels of the nine-level body quenching liquid should only be available after she opens a new chapter in the medical classics.

  Just one turn can surpass the body quenching elixir that her family has updated for hundreds of years. The effects of higher-level body quenching liquids such as the second, third, and fourth turns are so terrifying!
  Yan Xi's heart was burning, and she touched her chin with a smile.

  Although the old monster is a bit arrogant and arrogant, the old monster has lived for tens of thousands of years and the good things on his body are indeed good.

  You have to take a good bite in the future~
  "Aqiu!" Inside the soul-accumulating bracelet, Chi Li, who was about to enter meditation and continue to accumulate soul power, sneezed several times, and a few doubts flashed across his eyes as bright as gold.

  With his physique, how could he sneeze?

  Yan Xi read the medical book all night, and after memorizing all the herbs in one chapter with his photographic memory, the white fog behind the medical skills cleared up, and the medical book opened the second chapter.

  The conditions for opening Chapter 2 are the simplest. You only need to memorize the herbs. When you start the third chapter, you will need to refine the elixir.

  When Yan Xi wanted to read the second chapter, Aunt Wang's voice calling her to get up sounded outside the door.

  At this time, there were still a lot of blood stains in her room, which were left when she signed the contract with Chi Li yesterday. Yan Xi was afraid that Aunt Wang would come in and scare her, which would only make the old man worried, so she quickly cleaned up the scene, washed up and went out.

  In the morning, the first ray of morning light falls.

  Yan Chushi carried several big hot buns from outside and ran towards her happily, "Sister Yan Xi, look what I brought you? Hot meat buns!"

  Yan Xi indeed smelled a fragrance. , Yan Chushi stuffed the buns into their hands one by one, came close to Yan Xi, and took a bite happily, "Grandpa punished Yan Lan and uncle yesterday, and now the servants don't dare to be disrespectful to me.

  I will go to the kitchen today . They didn't dare to stop me from getting food. I picked the biggest ones."

  Yan Xi shook his head. No matter where he was, there were always people watching and ordering food, just like grass on the wall. Seeing that you are weak, they will crowd out and make things difficult for you. Once you get up, they will start to act according to the wind.

  While they were chatting, someone came to send compensation.

  The person who came was none other than Yan Ping, who had threatened Yan Xi to go to the meeting hall on his knees yesterday.

  He brought several servants with him this time, five times as many as yesterday.

  Yan Xi raised his eyebrows, "You brought so many people here, do you want to escort me to the meeting hall again?"

  Yan Pingpi smiled, "Miss Yan Xi has done nothing wrong, how dare I escort you to the meeting hall? " ?"

  He held out the bag and said, "This is the monthly report of Miss Yan Lan and the head of the family for half a year. Miss Yan Xi must put it away and don't lose it."

  He added the emphasis on the word "keep it away. "

  Yan Xi took it and reminded with a half-smile, "The housekeeper seems to have forgotten that uncle was removed from the position of head of the family yesterday. This is the wrong title."

  Yan Ping and others looked at Yan Xi as if they were looking at a fool. Almost no one thought that Yan Sheng would not be the future head of the Yan family.

  Now the direct descendant of the Yan family is Yan Sheng who has a slightly higher level of cultivation, not to mention that he also gave birth to a good daughter. Based on Yan Lan's status as a future spiritual master, even if Yan Sheng's level declines like Yan Wifei's, the position of head of the family will only fall into his hands in the future.

  Yesterday was just a small setback. Even with the support of the old man, the two losers Yan Xi and Yan Chu Shi would not be able to make it far.

  Yan Xi's eyes flickered, taking in everyone's thoughts and saying nothing.

  Today she was going to take Yan Chushi to buy the materials for refining the first-level body quenching liquid.

  Before leaving, she took off a simple mask hanging on the bedside. It was originally carved from wood and was very simple. Because the disfigured half of her face was too conspicuous, the original person was actually very reluctant to go out, and would wear a mask even when she went out.

  It's just that Yan Lan and others like to play tricks on her. As long as she wears a mask, they like to take it off deliberately to see her panic and low self-esteem.

  Today happened to be a day off for Holy Church Academy. She and Yan Chushi didn't have to go to the academy. They went to the street together.

  Most of the medicinal materials for body quenching fluid are not difficult to buy. Only a few medicinal materials are relatively rare. Yan Xi took Yan Chushi to Qinglian Pavilion, the largest medicinal material shop in Muyun City.

  Not long after the two of them walked out, Yan Xi realized what Yan Ping meant by asking them to 'keep it well' in compensation.

  Yan Hu is back!

  A large number of Yan family disciples gathered at the door, looking at the door excitedly.

  Today is the day that the Yan family's hunting team comes back. Every half month, the Yan family will send people to the nearby World of Warcraft Forest to hunt for Warcraft and materials. It is also a kind of training for the family's children.

  There was a lot of whispering around, and from time to time, vague and appreciative eyes glanced at Yan Xi.

  "Have you heard? Yan Hu has already surpassed the Xuan disciples when he went hunting this time! He also hunted the second-level magical beast Tusk Wild Boar by himself. He is worthy of being the first among the collateral disciples of our generation, and he really makes us proud. "

  I heard that the leader of the Sheng family had previously intended to make him Yan Lan's guardian. "

  The guardian is just the opposite of the spiritual master. The spiritual master is weak in the early stage, and there is no support from the war beast. There is a dead end. Some spiritual masters will sign a contract with the mysterious master when they are weak. The mysterious master will protect the spiritual master from being approached, and the spiritual master will provide assistance from the side.

  "Sixteen-year-old Xuantu is so enviable! I'm only at the sixth level of physical training now. I don't know if I could condense mystical energy before I was twenty. It's all collateral. Why am I so talented?"

  Someone looked up to the sky . Sighing, he was poked in the shoulder by his companion, who quietly pointed his finger at Yan Xi and Yan Chushi, telling the brothers not to belittle themselves.

  "The two direct descendants of the master's family over there are not even worse in talent than us. One has been cultivating for so many years and is still at the first level, and the other is even worse and can't practice at all."

  "Fortunately, our family has a spiritual master, otherwise he would have been expelled . It's the four major families. It's all their fault that these two losers are holding us back." Some people shook their heads and complained.

  Yan Chushi clenched his hands tightly, and the happy expression he had when he came out disappeared.

  Yan Xi, on the other hand, looked calm, as if he hadn't heard the comments and slander around him.

  The people who were talking felt a little embarrassed when they saw that Yan Xi was not as shamed and ran away as before.

  They deliberately told her, but the other party didn't react at all. It felt like a punch to cotton, making them uncomfortable everywhere.

  One of the people who started the topic couldn't hold it back, raised his head and said, "Trash is just trash. I feel comfortable dragging down the whole family. I'm not ashamed at all! Have you just cultivated your face over the years?!"

  (End of Chapter)