Chapter 13 Meeting the nemesis of fate

After Yan Xi finished speaking, there was still silence in the bracelet.

  Yan Xi squinted his eyes and put the bracelet against the burning candle next to him, "If you don't come out, I will burn this bracelet?"

  The man with red hair and golden eyes in the soul-containing bracelet sneered when he heard this, and his eyes His pupils were shining with golden light, and his handsome and masculine face had a sarcastic expression like that of a clown who was watching his work, and it was also a bit funny.

  This was the first time I saw someone dare to threaten him with fire.

  Not to mention that he is only in a soul state now, and ordinary fire cannot burn him at all.

  Even if he is in the physical state, thousands of flames in the world will give way before his natal fire.

  Yan Xi looked at Mo Bracelet, which was as motionless as death, but he became more and more certain that the strange sound came from the bracelet.

  Moreover, the flames seemed to have no effect on the other party, at least the other party did not accept this threat at all.

  Yan Xi touched his chin, and the next second, a cunning light flashed in his dark eyes.

  She said leisurely to the black bracelet,

  "Forget it, there's no point in burning it with a candle, just throw it in the cesspit."

  Yan Xi stood up and pretended to go out, and said, "Which cesspit is better? It seems that it's not far away. There is a toilet in Mi, and human excrement, pig dung, cow dung, and sheep dung are usually poured into it. The smell is so sour and refreshing."

  Before Yan Xi finished speaking, an angry voice came, "You. Dare!"

  Inside the soul-containing bracelet, the man with golden eyes was so angry that his eyes almost erupted with fire.

  Although he was staying in the inner space of the soul-accumulating bracelet, even if the soul-accumulating bracelet was thrown into the cesspit, it would not affect him, but just thinking about the thing he lived in was in the cesspool, and he kept feeling nauseous.

  Thinking back to the days when he traveled across the world and traveled to all corners of the world, this was the first time someone dared to threaten to throw him into a cesspool.

  "Are you finally willing to speak out?" Yan Xi raised his eyebrows and sat lazily on the bed.

  Naturally, she would not really throw the bracelet into the pit. After all, it was the only relic left to her by her father.

  "Huh!"

  Yan Xi heard the sound that seemed to come from all directions again.

  The voice made people feel that it was an old person, a middle-aged person, and a young person. It was ever-changing, making it impossible for Yan Xi to guess the identity of the other party through the sound for the time being.

  Yan Xi didn't mind the other party's attitude, "Who are you? Why are you in the bracelet my father gave me." An

  old and majestic voice sounded like it came from the nine heavens, "My name is also Runeng..."

  Yan Xi faced An expressionless threat: "Shit pit."

  This time it was a low, magnetic male voice, with a hint of annoyance.

  "... Chi Li."

  Lord Chi Li, who once roamed the world, finally tasted the feeling of being extremely deflated.

  It was like meeting a fatal nemesis and being pinned to death.

  "Oh, wasn't it good to cooperate so early?" Yan Xi sighed, then continued to ask, "Why are you in my bracelet? When did you get in?"

  "Your bracelet?" Maybe the scar has healed and I forgot about it. It hurts, and the voice in Yan Xi's mind became contemptuous and arrogant again, "I have lived in this bracelet for ten thousand years, but it is much longer than the time you got the bracelet."

  Yan Xi blinked, "You mean the bracelet belongs to you "?"

  Chi Li hummed, "It's obvious, little girl."

  Yan Xi thought for a while, then covered the bracelet with his consciousness and began to cover it with his consciousness.

  It didn't take long for Chi Li to feel a pull and expulsion, and he immediately turned pale with fright, "Ugly girl, what are you doing?"

  "I was just trying to see if the contract between me and it was still there." Yan Xi said. When the original person was a child, he accidentally dropped blood on it and was recognized by the iron bracelet.

  But I don't know if it's because my mental strength is not strong enough, so I haven't been able to control the bracelet.

  Yan Xi shook his wrist, a smile slowly appeared at the corner of his mouth, and his tone was gentle, "Old monster, judging from the test just now, I am still the owner of the iron bracelet.

  You said you have been in it for many years, but You haven't let it recognize you as the master. There is only one possibility, and that is that you can't.

  And I just started to threaten you, but you haven't come forward or taken action yet. Can I reasonably guess that you are either trapped in the iron bracelet? You can't come out, or you are worried about something and can only stay in the bracelet. Just now I tried to expel you from the bracelet. Your reaction was not surprise but resistance, which indicates the second possibility.

  In summary, have you offended some enemy? It can only be hidden in the bracelet. Or is there any benefit to you? Is there a reason why you can't leave it? Or... both?"

  Chi Li in the iron bracelet took a breath.

  This little girl was able to deduce so much based on just a little bit of information?
  And he guessed pretty well!

  "You are indeed right. I am just a remnant soul, and I can't go out." After being exposed, Zhi Li didn't bother to hide it. His voice turned into a young man's voice and became lazy and low, quite like what you can do to me. Careless.

  He only has his soul body left now, and the soul-containing bracelet can nourish his soul and at the same time hide his aura, preventing his remaining soul from being discovered by his enemies, so he has been living in it.

  He crossed his hands across his chest, and streaks of red-gold light flashed through his brilliant golden eyes, "So? Even if I am just a remnant soul now, if I go out, it will be easy to deal with you. Moreover, if I am discovered by my enemies, Do you think you, a useless person who cannot cultivate, can survive on your own? "

  (End of chapter)