Chapter 18 Longyuan Empire

Even Yun Xiaohan, who had a cold face and a temperament as sharp as a blade of snow, rarely raised his eyes when he heard Yan Xi's words.

  The eyes of some young boys and girls following Yun Xiaohan's team also showed surprise.

  Yan Xi's attitude was beyond everyone's imagination.

  Even in the academy, Ji San is known for his sharp tongue and sharp tongue. Moreover, he was unconsciously venomous and provocative. He himself did not even realize that even the teachers at the college were often so angry that he was speechless.

  However, Ji San's background is not simple, and his strength is also very strong. For so many years, he has offended people everywhere with his mouth, and he is still alive and kicking until now.

  They thought that this well-known 'ugly girl' might cry, be angry or feel ashamed after being provoked by Ji San, but they never expected that she would be so calm and considerate of doing 'business'.

  "Senior Brother Han's fiancée seems to be different from the rumors." A young man in the team wearing an Imperial Academy uniform whispered.

  The girl next to her gave him a dissatisfied look, as if she was dissatisfied with the way he treated Yan Xi. "It's just more shameless than the rumors! You're not worthy of carrying Senior Brother Xiaohan's shoes."

  Yun Xiaohan even in the empire He is also the top figure in the academy. Most of the people in their team were born in the Longyuan Empire and have extremely high spirits.

  The Longyuan Empire has a vast territory and is the number one overlord of the Apocalypse Continent. Its aura and resources are several times that of other countries.

  The Muyun Kingdom is just one of the thousands of vassal states in the Longyuan Empire. Its territory is only the size of a county in the empire, and it is still remote and weak.

  During the court meeting held every five years, with the status of the monarch of Muyun Kingdom, he could only hang at the end of the summoning procession. I am afraid that he could not even see the face of the monarch of Longyuan Empire!

  The Longyuan Empire was powerful and unmatched. The two emperors, light and dark, jointly controlled the empire. No one dared to offend, and all nations surrendered. Therefore, the people of the Longyuan Empire also regard people from other vassal countries as country bumpkins. They are proud of being born in the Longyuan Empire and are very xenophobic.

  Among those born in the country, only the top geniuses can convince them.

  And Yun Xiaohan is the most brilliant genius in the past hundred years!
  Although these boys and girls in uniforms stood upright and rarely spoke, their gazes towards the Yun family showed a kind of arrogance and disdain in their bones.

  Ji San opened his beautiful amber eyes in confusion, and the feather pendant beside his ear swayed. "How much does it cost to take a look?"

  Yan Xi said leisurely, "Ten thousand gold coins once."

  There was a gasp from all around. .

  Most Yan family disciples only have five or six silver coins per month, and one gold coin is equivalent to about one hundred silver coins.

  What kind of face does Yan Xi have? Is that a face made of gold?
  On the other hand, the people next to Yun Xiaohan didn't show the same expression as the others, they just frowned. Ten thousand gold coins was not much for them, but they could see... That Yan Xi was obviously blackmailing someone!

  Duanmu Rou couldn't hold back and said warmly, "Sister Yan Xi, ten thousand gold coins is a huge sum of money for the Yan family.

  You only have five or six silver coins every month, and you ask for ten thousand as soon as you ask. Gold coins. Even if Mr. Ji is rich, you can't deliberately blackmail him. Although

  the Yan family has a pure character, even though you can't practice, you shouldn't use these deceptions to ruin the reputation of the Yan family. "

  After she denounced Yan Xi, she looked at Ji San with a pair of watery eyes, "Mr. Ji San, my sister is ignorant. For my sake, don't blame her."

  Hearing this artificial voice again, Yan Xi's face was as black as Ziye's. There was a hint of impatience in his eyes, she was everywhere.

  I always like to use her as a stepping stone for the considerate White Lotus character. Doesn't she seem to have a good temper?

  Yan Xi's leisurely eyes narrowed slightly, "Who is your sister? Don't mistake relatives for anything."

  Duanmu Rou said aggrievedly, "Yan Xi, are you still angry that I blamed you for stealing my cold jade yesterday?
  That cold jade is holy Your Highness sent me to get rid of the fire poison. If you want, I can part with you. I just didn't expect you to resort to such despicable methods, so I couldn't help but scold you in a few

  days . Come on, from now on, you will not only represent the face of the Yan family, but also the face of Yunding Tiangong. The rules of Yunding Tiangong are very strict. How can you be the fiancée of the Holy Son with your behavior?"

  As expected, as soon as she finished speaking, she Many people from the Imperial College behind him showed disgust.

  He is ugly, speechless, unable to practice, and also likes to sneak around. How can he be worthy of the rising, noble and arrogant star of Imperial College?

  Yan Xi ignored those glances and looked at Duanmu Rou with lazy, dark eyes. There was no trace of inferiority complex on his face. Instead, he said with a touch of disdain, "Has anyone ever said that you are really noisy?" ?"

  Duanmu Rou didn't see Yan Xi's reaction as she imagined, and was startled. Just as he was about to adjust his aggrieved expression, Ji San's voice sounded harshly.

  "Really? I also think she's very noisy. She's like a shit stirrer, trying to get involved in everything." Ji San clicked his tongue twice.

  Duanmu Rou's face turned ugly for a moment, and she was a little embarrassed.

  She looked at Yun Xiaohan beside her for help, but saw that he was looking ahead with indifferent eyes, his face expressionless, and he didn't pay attention to her at all.

  Duanmu Rou pinched her fingers into her palms and said, "Mr. Ji San, I just have good intentions."

  "The weasel is sending New Year's greetings to the rooster, so he has no good intentions." Ji San immediately answered, resting his hands behind his head, and said with a smile, "Master, do you want some flowers?" It's none of your business to buy things with money. Don't use your little thoughts on me. I'm not someone you can take advantage of. "

  Ji San seems to have a careless personality, but in fact he has a very strong sixth sense. Feel the true kindness and malice of others.

  At least, Duanmu Rou had an odor of hypocrisy that made her hate it.

  Want to use him as a knife wielder? Lend him his hand to deal with others? dream!
  Duanmu Rou's face was as angry as an overturned palette, turning green and purple.

  She couldn't understand why he still hated her so much despite her efforts to please him all the way, even though she thought she had never offended him.

  snort! In this case, let him die. When the flaw in his bloodline breaks out, she will make him kneel at her feet and beg her!

  Ji San didn't even look at her. He touched his body left and right, took out a fiery red diamond-shaped crystal and handed it to Yan Xi. He discussed, "I don't have 10,000 gold coins on me. Do you think this is okay? One glance. I'll just take a look~"

  He was just too curious. How ugly can that guy Yun Xiaohan's fiancée be?
  Yan Xi glanced at the rhombus crystal.

  Even without holding it in his hands, Yan Xi could feel the surging power in it. The scorching fire breath seemed to radiate through the crystal.

  Not far away from them, the Imperial Academy students who had not changed their expressions before hearing the offer of 10,000 gold coins all changed their expressions when they saw this fiery red crystal!

  (End of chapter)