Chapter 21 Deliberately exclude

"I wonder if there is some misunderstanding. Maybe Yan Hu knocked the monster unconscious, but he didn't expect that the monster was not dead." As soon as he saw that the other party was Yan Hu, Yan Sheng immediately became his peacemaker.

  "Uncle is worthy of being the person who has been in charge of the Yan family for ten years. He is really fair and selfless in everything he does." Yan Xi said slowly, "I saved people before, but the uncle immediately accused me of provoking trouble and fighting in private.

  If it weren't for my niece, I would have run faster. He was bitten to death by a monster. The first thing he said was a misunderstanding. His niece was really impressed by how fair he was in dealing with things."

  Yan Xi's sarcasm was like a slap directly on Yan Sheng's face, making him deceive himself. The fig leaf was pulled down.

  Feeling the weird looks from around him, Yan Sheng was so angry that the three corpse gods jumped, their profound energy overflowed, and they looked at Yan Xi with a fierce gaze, "Yan Xi, why do you talk to your elders? It's so weird! Your father didn't teach you to respect your elders. I'll teach you!"

  "What? Uncle wants to do something to a junior like me who can't practice?" Yan Xi raised his eyebrows.

  At her words, Yan Sheng deflated like a popped balloon. His face was gloomy and uncertain, and the boiling profound energy in his body gradually subsided. He tossed his sleeves angrily, "Huh."

  Yan Sheng's performance made Yan Hong frown. , he still didn't say anything, he could only nod and nodded to the other people in the hunting team, "What do you think is going on?"

  "When we came back just now, Yan Hu suddenly threw the fanged wild boar at Yan Xi, and we also I don't know what happened, but the tusked wild boar came to life and started attacking people. "The image of Elder Right's iron face is deeply rooted in people's hearts, and those who speak dare not lie.

  The boss on the right wore a serious face and ordered two disciples from the Law Enforcement Hall, "Yan Hu deliberately allowed the monster to hurt people due to personal grudges and had a bad influence. Go to the Law Enforcement Hall to receive fifty sticks. You take him to receive the punishment.

  " A man wearing a Law Enforcement Hall uniform was pulled away by Yan Hu as soon as he stepped up. He was tall and much stronger than the others. "I'll go by myself."

  Passing by Yan Xi, he paused in his steps and lowered his voice, "I've already I heard about Yan Lan. You were lucky today. If you encounter the Holy Son, you won't be so lucky next time. "

  Although his voice lowered, which cultivator is not a smart person?

  Seeing that he was not only unwilling to repent, but also threatening others, Yan Hong said angrily, "Yan Hu! How dare you threaten your fellow tribesmen! Ten more sticks."

  "We'll see." Yan Xi's clear black eyes looked at him leisurely. Looking at him, it was as deep as ink jade and as clear as spring water. Even when he was not smiling, he seemed to be smiling.

  When those eyes came over, Yan Hu was stunned for a moment, then frowned and moved away.

  Yan Hong has one head and two heads, so forget about Yan Hu. He is already a thorn in the Yan family, so why does Yan Xi join in the fun?
  The farce ended without making any waves.

  Although Yan Sheng intended to make Yan Hu become Yan Lan's guardian, after all, he was just a collateral disciple and was not as noble as the Holy Son of the Palace and others. As soon as the matter was resolved, he went to greet Yun Xiaohan and the others with flattery and enthusiasm.

  That flattering face was completely different from the one he used to look at Yan Xi.

  Not only him, but most of the Yan family's stewards, hall masters, and elders all gathered around Yun Xiaohan and the others. They greeted each other with sincere greetings, which is called attentive service. Those who didn't know better thought they were serving their ancestors.

  Ji San, who was originally standing next to Yan Xi, was also surrounded by a group of people, and Yan Xi was squeezed out.

  Many of them are still young girls from the Yan family, with family members and side relatives. These boys and girls from the Longyuan Empire's aristocratic families are even more valuable than the Muyun Kingdom's royal family.

  Excellent and unattainable people like Yun Xiaohan are out of reach and have little chance, but others are also very dazzling in the small Muyun City.

  Yan Xi was not interested in what Yun Xiaohan and Imperial College were doing at the Yan family. She took advantage of the situation and walked out of the crowd, holding Yan Chu Shi's fleshy little hand and preparing to go out.

  However, just as she was taking Yan Chushi away from the crazy crowd of Yun Xiaohan who was going to 'hajj', and just as she was about to step out of the door, a pale boss's voice suddenly sounded behind her -

  "Yan Xi, you What are you going to do with Yan Chushi?"

  Yan Xi turned around and saw that the person speaking was Yan Hong, the right elder of the Law Enforcement Hall.

  She still has a good impression of Yan Hong.

  Yan Hong has a rigid personality, is selfless, and doesn't know how to follow others' influence. He was once deeply respected by Yan Wufeng.

  When his original body was deprived of resources, he took action and directly punished those unruly servants.

  But it was precisely because of this that he was squeezed out by Yan Sheng. Later, his right to speak became less and less, and later he was directly let out by Yan Sheng. He only came back yesterday.

  "Elder Right, there are no classes in the college today. I'm taking Chu Shi to go shopping and I'll be back in the evening." Yan Xi said with a smile, without any trace of his previous unruly aura.

  Yan Xi has always had a good temper towards those elders who have shown kindness to him.

  "Why are you still shopping now? Come back!" Yan Hong said in a rough voice with a frown. Standing outside the crowd in an elder's black robe,

  he was the only one among all the elders from the Yan family who did not accompany Yun Xiaohan and others.

  He came to talk to Yan Xi away from the crowd of stars. " Yan Xi touched his chin and looked at him with strange eyes. He didn't know why he stopped them.

  "Imperial College has important matters to discuss. You and Yan Chushi are the direct descendants of the principals, so you have the obligation to understand. road. "Yan Hong added.

  Yan Xi really didn't like those people whose nostrils extended to their eyes, and he didn't want to see Yun Xiaohan. He twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "Elder Right, Chu Shi and I can't be of much help, or not. Went..."

  "Yes, yes, yes. Elder Right, Sister Yanxi and I are not high in cultivation, so it's useless to listen, so we shouldn't go. "Yan Chu Shi nodded like a chicken pecking at rice.

  He didn't like the people from the Imperial College very much. Not to mention Yun Xiaohan, the scumbag who made Yanxi's sister sad, and Ji San was also particularly annoying. He always went to Yanxi. My sister is close to me.

  Moreover, every time in the past family council meetings, he and Yan Xi were often excluded and made all kinds of fools of themselves.

  But Elder Yan Hong didn't listen to what they were saying. He walked over with a straight face and took one in his big hands, "You all have to go! What day can't you go shopping? It has to be today? The direct descendants of the head of the family have the right to participate in the head of the family's discussions.

  You are now You're not young anymore, it's time to get involved in family affairs. It's definitely not a small matter to have the Holy Son of the Palace come to visit in person. Come and sit in the meeting hall!"

  Yan Xi and Yan Chu Shi looked at each other and sighed in unison. He followed Elder Yan Hong.

  By the time they reached the meeting hall, most people were already seated.

  Sitting on top is still Yan Zhongshan.

  No matter how amazing Yun Xiaohan's talent is, he is still a junior. As the head of the Yan family and his status as the ninth-level Xuanwang, Yan Zhongshan is not a big deal to sit in the main seat.

  However, this time the Yan family treated their guests with the highest standard of treatment. Although it can be seen from the details that the preparation was a bit hasty, it was enough to show that the Yan family valued Yun Xiaohan and others. Even the Yan family The most virtuous and respected elders were only sitting at the same level as them, and the remaining elders, principals, and disciples of each lineage all lined up in order and sat at the bottom.

  When Yan Xi and the others entered, Elder Yan Ping's seat was still there, but the seats belonging to Yan Wufeng's direct lineage were gone.

  After Yan Hong found his seat and sat down, he also discovered that there was no room for Yan Xi and the others in the huge hall!

  Yan Xi and Yan Chushi were standing in the middle of the hall. Everyone was sitting, but they were the only two standing, which made them look very awkward.

  A look of disdain and ridicule flashed across Yan Sheng's eyes, but he pretended to be angry. He called the butler Yan Ping and said loudly, "Yan Ping, what are you doing? Why didn't you prepare seats for Yan Xi and the others?"

  (End of Chapter)