Chapter 5 Part 17: The Good, The Bad, And The Blackened

ابدأ من البداية

"I thought you said that the trial rooms were supposed to reflect the victim." Otani said. Ressa chuckled, jumping down from his throne.

"Well, gotta admit, I wasn't really expecting Daiton to reveal the fact that Hirano Rei isn't Hano Yoshiko right before the trial, so I kind of just, made it based off of that. Oh, and plus she killed Masako so that kind of counts for something." He explained. My eyes went wide, as I stared around at everyone. Wait, hey wasn't anyone surprise about that?

"Wait, you guys knew about Hirano killing Masako as well?" I asked.

"Well DUH!!! She told you all! Get with the program!" Ressa laughed. Huh, well, good thing I decided to make up that lie about Hirano. If I hadn't, that would've been embarrassing. Well, no, it's not a good thing that I made up that lie about her being Hano Yoshiko, it was just convenient. "Now please stand at your podiums! The next class trial will begin shortly!" And with that, we all moved to our spaces. I stood at my podium, staring out at everyone.

This is it. This is the class trial.

(Art has been deleted)

Whatever happens here will change our fates.

(Art has been deleted)

Do the better or for the worst, I'm not quite sure.

(Art has been deleted)

But either way, I'm not letting them get away with this.

I'm not going to let the killer get away with killing Hirano Rei

-Class Trial-
In session!

"Alright everyone! Let's begin with a simple explanation of the class trial! EEEEEEEEE!!! It's been sooooooooooooooooo LONG since I last did this! Okay, okay, ahem. Everyone who is still alive will discuss the murder of the lovely victim who was killed recently. After the debate, everyone will vote on who they think the killer is! If you're all wrong, well, I'll kill you all off one by one, leaving the blackened alive! If you're all right, then I'll leave you all alive! Well, except for the murderer. Now! Let the class trial begin!" Ressa called out, enthusiastically kicking his legs up and down on the podium.

"H- how... how are we even supposed to start?" Arima asked.

"How the hell are we supposed to know? Don't we just start talking and then figure shit out from there?" Imamura asked.

"Yeah..." Kawata paused, folding his arms as he stared at the ground. "Th- that's... that's basically how it happens." Everyone remained silent.

"Wait, do we actually have no idea where to start?" Otani asked, nervously staring around the room.

"I think I-" I started.