44||strike and shot

Since many of you where eagerly waiting for the update, so here it is.

On top having quiet a bad day, would love to get showered with your comments.

My ears were ringing, like a continuous ring traveling to my head, thumping loudly in my skull, sending throbbing pain

I wanted to breathe. But I couldn't. Just a painful strike slicing my skin open, sending a burning numbness through me. I wanted to breathe, to soothe the burning ache constricting my lungs. I couldn't feel any part of me. Neither my leg nor my hands. I fell on the ground, on my knees, scraping my skin with the impact, my numbing fingers clutching anything they could grasp. I dug my fingers into my wrist, scratching myself to stop the thud in my head. I wanted something. Someone. Something to pull myself back from going there. My hands were clammy in the gloves. Sweat sticking to the back of my neck.

"Ma'am," a tap on my shoulder. I tried tearing my eyes open to be anywhere but the darkness because it brought back some painful memories. I was thrown back to a suffocating memory. Unwanted. Sinful. Undesirable.

I tried opening my eyes. Still the simple work asked for energy. "youopenourma'ameyes."

A distorted voice mixes with thousands of screams, allegations put on me. I tried holding Samaira's hand. I am not at fault, but she slipped away like rain scattering from the cloud. I tried holding onto her. She was shocked, didn't expect it from me. I didn't know my ignorance would cause her so much pain.

"Samaira, please listen to me. I didn't know you were this involved with him. I was hurt because you ignored me."

"Kiraz, I didn't expect this from you. Out of all people," tears streamed from her eyes, her hair swaying as the air from balcony hits us.

I reached my shaking hands forward to hold her hands, but she stopped me by showing her palm, backing away. "You are a bitch."

Her legs got tangled with the curtains. I held her hands. "Don't touch me."

"Okay, I won't. But listen to me," I begged. "I heard them saying that he-"

"And you chose to be quiet over that," I remained silent. She was right. She jerked her hands away, causing her to lose balance.

And she was gone. "You killed my daughter," I was in the hospital bed, blinking at the hysterical mother. "You killed my sister." Another finger was pointed at me. I clenched my hair in my fingers, pulling myself away from the taunts. "Kiraz, she is gone."

"And you killed her."

I shook my head, ignoring the needling pain from the IV strap. "I didn't."

Another accusing finger pointed at me. "You were with her. Only you were with her till the end."

"Please, I didn't... I didn't."

Killed her. I didn't. Killed her. I didn't. Killed her. I didn't. Killed her. I didn't. Killed her. Killed her. I didn't. Killed her. I didn't. Killed her. I didn't. Killed her. I didn't. Killed her. Killed her. I didn't. Killed her. I didn't. Killed her. I didn't. Killed her. I didn't. Killed her. I did. I did.