20|| tease

|A U T H O R|

|A U T H O R|

There has always have been a saying, a heart holds the deep paradox of emotions, which are only know by you. The rippling muted screams, the prickling pain, the pain behind each curve of the lips, eyes which saw the shattering of hopes. Everything is known and faced by you.

Does anyone knows your real fight?

As, the two stood facing each other. Eye interlocked, the past five years of each other unknown to them. Just the sharp edges of broken promises stood bare between them. With each step they took towards each other, more those sharp pieces gushed in their heart. Spreading a bitterness which is called hate by one and other a misfortune of her fate.

His fingers twirled her red strand, "Tell me, do you want to try those fantasies?" he rasped. His chest touched her like a touch of feather, softly, however it sent a shiver in her veins, blocking her lungs of the air.

"You're playing with fire." She finally murmured, her voice carrying a mixture of caution and allure. The moment was fragile, yet it held a hot brewing air in it. The mingled breaths laced with tension, with a thought to entwin itself in a way that they don't get individual names, but being addressed by one name, a togetherness as their eyes settled on each other's moving lips. Dry for moisture, a caress of touch to remove all the coldness of five years.

He chucked softly, lowering his gaze, "Maybe I like a little heat." She meets his eyes, a spark of defiance dancing in them, "Not everyone gets what they want."

Her back was pressed against the wall, the coldness sweeping from the wall touched her clothed skin. But his eyes held an igniting flare, spreading a balm of hotness on her skin. The sensation of cold and the lingering gaze of hotness, held an effect on her, making her to arch her back, clench her thigh. He hovered over her, staring at her unblinkingly, the same way she did.

Reyansh knew what he was doing to her, a playful smirk played on his lips, as he leaned in, the tension escalating, "You've turned yourself in a mystery, and I will enjoy unwrapping them,"

His fingers skims on her arms, seductively.

He felt like his body was just a puppet of his heart. His eyes danced on her body, the curves of her breast noticeable from the oversized shirt. He moved closer to her, almost making his nose touch her cheeks.

She tilts her head a subtle challenge in her expression, "Not everything is meant to be unraveled."

The room seemed to shrink around them, the anticipation palpable. "Some things are better left unexplored," she added, her voice carrying a hint of warning. He grinned, brushing his lips on her, "But where's the fun in that?"

What a game did the fate played. In first phase, he was the puddle of mystery and in the second she became one. The first phase brought them here, love hidden in a corner of their hearts, the pain floating above, and ego reflecting out the most. Indeed, it was a dangerous game, of the tragedy lovers.