43|| Bad idea

Don't take my goodness for grant. I have always told you to not to treat my work as your doormat. I have no problem with the silent readers not COMMENTING. But with VOTING.

3k readers read a chapter just to get 400 votes??

If that is what you want, from now onwards I will also put targets. Complete the target and unlock the chapters. I have never failed to update early if you as a reader has contributed slightest to the votes or comments. Whenever the chapter is a cliffhanger, I have managed to post early.

Remember silent readers you have brought this to yourself. All I expected was to have a decency in votes.

Target:700+ votes and you get the next chapter.

Night is cold, drunk with suffocation and heaviness because it demanded more of my patience

Night is cold, drunk with suffocation and heaviness because it demanded more of my patience. I wanted to be anywhere but here. When I was the one who had spent the last two days plotting everything strategically. That's what human and their humanly emotions do. Always on a fariyad to be anywhere but here. Always seeking escape from where they are, only to find dissatisfaction when they arrive elsewhere.

Is it because they long to reclaim what's lost?

Like me and my mind. Desperately, even ready to trade my life, if I get to go back in the time where she was wrapped against my arms, her head pressed on my chest. My fingers running along her brown hairs, as I inhale her homely smell. How peaceful were those time. I reached somewhere. An unknown place among known faces nothing less than strangers.

I lack emotions. I admit. I was a man built on consequences. Built on surpassed desire. I hardly gave a fuck to other emotions. I still do. Drawing out blood doesn't scare me. I was used to it. Maybe bored. The only thing I loved was watching the once lively begging eyes lifeless. Blood doesn't quench the maniac desire of mine. The desire to break someone so brutally, like the way the world did it to me.

And, I know my blood monstrous self doesn't deserve the lady. The kind of beauty, which is hard to find. The stubborn, impulsive, anxious, broken by people, the imperfect kind of beauty. I hold too many unremorseful sins in my soul. Yet, she came like a blinding lightness. Soon, the karmic actions were to befall on me, making me remind. I don't deserve love.

It was okay. Spent my entire childhood seeing my parents mourning on a dead child, who was very much alive. I was made on consequences. Deserving love was not even a thing I desired. But being choose was one. Which I expected from the kind of beauty. Delusions and delusions, made a castle of bitterness of bitterness.

I hate her? A have a painful ache in the dark place inside me, which screams like it has been mourning something at night. I promised to love her, like no one. Also, like the way I desired. I hate her, despise her not because she leaked the darn video, got me locked up in jail. No, I don't hold a grudge on her because of that. I hate her, because she didn't turn back. I tried hard not to hate her. I couldn't bear it. Still, the emptiness was too much.