28|| impending doom

thank you all for your sweet words:)

If you ask, your love to portray you in words, what will be their words

Or what if they writes you a poetry, by themselves, without you nagging them for.

Genuine. We love genuine things, genuine feelings, not forced warmth, genuine willingness covering in their word, as if, 'they will set each and every thing existing in this world on fire, if it even thinks about harming you.'

But who really got the power to set the world on fire?

Don't look out for words. Look for eyes. They will say you, 'I will set myself on fire, if it by any mere chance dares to harm you.'

The only person who looks at me like that was Reyansh. He got tattoos on his skin, wasn't like there was none, but at least his skin had a place to breath. I could only stare at the moon tattoo.

Moon is always same. Will always be in sphere.

It can never have shapes. But we do see its shifting shapes; has eight phases.

Circumstances.

Circumstances, always makes the person before us, looked at them differently. The tattoo on his upper wrist, of his right hand, pinches my heart. Enough to draw out tears. His smell, is devastatingly peaceful. The attar smell, he still uses the same.

When did he got that one?

I sighed, separating from him, as I stood up and walked towards Veer's room. Leaning against the doorframe, I brought my palm to my chest. Goosebumps danced on my skin, my eyes avoiding his gaze as he watched me, feathering me a touch, without any intimation of fingers.

My eyes could deceive, but this skin is to passionately devoted and owned by the man devouring me. He rose from his seat, causing my chest to tighten. Unconsciously, my fingers tightened around my arms as I felt his presence inch closer. Slowly, I dug my nails into my own skin.

He stood just an inch away from me, his gaze shifting between Veer and the nurse.

“When did we have him?” I hear him whisper in my ears, almost making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.