Neil gulped down looking at angry dadaji. "dadaji, what is this? why you are so hell bent to fix our marriage?" asked Mini unable to control her temper. 

"Why I am hell bent on it you asked? Why shouldn't I? When you two like each other then what is the problem in marriage?" Asked dadaji.

"Dadu We are still young for marriage specially Mini and top of that right now she has lot of things going on...restaurant..Arya's responsibility. At this time marriage is not a right decision to take." Neil tried to explain. 

"Don't give me excuses. I have seen enough world to know all that. There is no 'right time' for marriage. You children these days...you never understand these things" dadaji gave his point of view. 

"And Mini, you better behave. How could you lock the door on my face? if you are going to pull of any such stunt again then I will stop him from visiting this house." Dadaji warned. 

"Biji, at least you help us. Don't you trust us?"asked Mini knowing that only Biji can take them out from this mess. 

"Mini beta, Mujhe tumhari aur Neil ki Jodi pasand hai aur tum dono par trust bhi hai Par is mamle mein mujhse koi help ki ummeed mat rakho. Whatever you dadu is saying is correct. Even if we trust you society wont trust you. They will raise questions on your relationship." Said Biji expressing her inability to help Mini. 

"Oh come on Biji, again society and its never ending expectations. This society destroyed my mother's happiness and still you are worried about society. Now this society will tell us how to live our life" said Mini not believing after all these years its society for which her dadu Biji cares about. 

"Mini, you are very brave from childhood. You were the rebellious kid of our family. Always stood up for yourself and your mother. Didn't care about the world. But my dear, we are just old people. We didn't have courage to fight against society either earlier nor we have it now. We wont be able to bear it if they point finger on your character. And besides that you two like each other sooner or later you will get married so why not now." Biji explained her point of view.

"Because I am not ready for the marriage Biji, not yet. I have the responsibility of restaurant and also Arya. I still have to learn to make a balance between the two. Then there are my dreams and I am also not at that emotional stage right now where I can think about marriage." Mini tried to explained her situation. 

"Mini, this is your house. You have the full right to decide who will live here with you and who will not. What I am saying about marriage is also not binding upon you. We said that to you because we think that you respect us. If you want to disrespect us than you can invite him here without getting married we will somehow explain to our hearts that we are not important in your life" said dadaji as he played the emotional blackmail card. Mini couldn't argue after that point. She just left from there in frustration followed by Neil.

"Mini, stop. Where are you going? just calm down" Neil stopped Mini. 

"If you ask me, I don't really have any objection to marriage but I am saying no because I know you are not ready for it. what are you going through...I can understand. And I am ready to wait until you are sure about it. our relationship is of utmost importance to me and I don't want to ruin it at any cost" said Neil lovingly cupping her face in his hands.