25. Am I Really Annoying To You?

OH MY GOOOOOOODNESSSS!!!
1K READS, are you fucking me?

DAMN!!!

I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw it, I had to refresh it if it was real or not. Thank you guys so much for your support, I am really grateful, thank you all.

In less than a week, 1K reads
WOW!

Because of this I'll publish two chapters after this one, I am still amazed by it but thank you guys so much.

Have a great day.

Bye bye.

Hudson

I was by my locker waiting for my friends to come so we can all go out like we planned.

Me and Blue talking to each other was like a dream that I thought would will come to pass, like we actually laughed and smiled at each other, I wonder why though, because never in a million years or a billion life times would he ever talk to me.

Should I confront him?

I brushed off the thought as I raised my head and saw him coming out of the boys bathroom cleaning his hands with the toilet paper and throwing it in the trash can near the door. He raised his hair up and packed in a messy bun with the rubber band that was on his wrist.

I was just looking at everything he was doing, it was so bizarre for someone to look this hot and not even care about it, like other boys in this school won't rest on claiming on how hot and handsome they are but Blue is like 100× hotter than all of them and I have never heard once say he is fine.

As he was walking away, his eyes landed on mine and my heart felt warm and fuzzy, I am not lying but then his direction changed as he was walking to my direction.

I thought I was daydreaming but I wasn't he was walking towards me I just watched him as a smile grew on his face and I felt my heart flutter.

What is happening to me?

He walked closer until he was directly 3 feet apart from me as I just stared at him.

"Hi". He said as my mouth dropped.

"Wait, what is happening?" I asked him.

"What?" He was oblivious to the question.

"You are talking to me, doesn't that bother you because it kinda bothers me".

"Oh that" was all Mr perfect could say. "Isn't it not you wanted?"

"No that was before, I had totally given up on being your friend, you made it clear that I was annoying you".

"So I should stop talking to you or-"

"No, please talk to me I like your company, your presence is really relaxing but I'm not saying it in a weird way though".

"Okay, okay the reason I don't know why I am talking to you, I lost my best friend I guess but I'm already over it so yeah". He said and there was an awkward silence between us.

"So now my finally question". I said getting his attention. "Am I really annoying to you?"

He laughed. "Well yes you are, I mean you were but whatever... Yeah you are annoying". He said.