3. What, Am I Getting Tiny?

Blue

I entered my room, and dropped my bag on the floor and jumped on my bed. "Uhh, I miss you so much". I said then my phone vibrated in my pocket, brought it out to see people were following me on IG.

I checked to see that it was people from school. "What The Fuck, Now they are following me, Bullshit". I switched of my phone and went straight into the bathroom to shower, because I was stinking badly.

I took of my clothes and locked my room door before, anyone pops in and see me naked, I quickly entered the bathroom and set the shower to warm water, as it touched my skin and rolled down my back and face, I felt like I was gonna fly, It was so nice. I then decided to stay shower for 20 mins because I was a little bit tired to.

°°°

40 mins later, I came out of the bathroom feeling Fly I tied my towel around my waist after drying myself up, and used the blow dryer to dry my hair. After I finished with my hair, I rubbed some lotion on my body and sprayed some perfume all over my body, and brought out my boxers, a very big white T-shirt, and brought out baggy black shorts.

After I put them on I went out of my room because I was a bit hungry, then I went down stairs, going straight to the kitchen. To grab something and eat.

(Sorry for all the detailing but I have to make the book good by detailing everything)

As I entered the kitchen and saw Lana and Anna making cereals for their selves, I wasn't a really a big fan of cereals but I was hungry. So I just had to eat some.

"Is there still cereals, i'm hungry". I asked them both.

"Yes". Anna passed the box of cereals to me.

"Wait, I thought you don't like cereals, why are you now eating them". Lana asked me with a confused face.

"What, I'm hungry, and besides I have never really eaten it before Because of the way it looked, but this one looks different, so I wanna see what it tastes like". I explained to them.

"OK, but don't eat it all if you fall in love with it, Mason said he wants too". Lana said to me

"Don't worry, if it taste unpleasant to me, I will just give it to him". I told her. Then both of them left the kitchen with their big bowls of cereals in their hands.

"Okay, let's see if you taste as good as you look". I talked to myself. I then turn the cereals into my bowl, poured in the milk as it was cold and added 4 cubes of Sugar. After I finished making the cereal, tasted it and to be honest, it kinda tasted nice.

"OK, ok, not bad, it's kinda sweet". I said to my self as I walked out of the kitchen. Then Mason saw me and shouted.

"Blue, are you eating my cereals? why are you even eating cereals? you don't even like cereals, did you finish the cereals?" He glared at me with anger on his face. I started to laugh, as I almost poured the cereals, "I did not finish it don't worry Mason". I told him after I stopped laughing. He turned back to the TV.

"And um Mason". I called him.

"Yes". He answered and turned back at me again.

"I just wanted to tell you that, umm, you eat way too much". I said and smirked.

"At least I eat, all you do is starve your self. He said.

"Hey am not starving my self okay, just watching my weight that's all".

"Watching your weight, seriously".

"What, am I getting tiny?". I said with worry on my face.

"Noo!, why would you be tiny, you literally have the body of a Greek god". He said has he pouted his lips.